Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Arsenal brehs, surprised by the reaction in here. Club has to answer for half hearted attempt at DM but yesterday wasn't like the other years.

The City and Spurs matches upset me more than this one.

Tactically I thought Wumger got it right until the Ox sub. Team looked well drilled.
they didnt create a single shot on goal. Thats a terrible L. We never looked like scoring.

this isnt bad :ehh:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@SCORCH you dont want this b. Jose been running for a minute. Ran out of Spain, Pep shytting on him, Yesterday, Poking another man in the eye.

Pardew, Jol, and Mourinho were all forced to back down. :wow:

Also Ozil, can be a little bytch who loses his head but he's guilty of not looking busy. Alexis has killed us a few times but nothing about him.

Jol was about to body Wenger until the fourth official stepped in :mjlol:

Wenger putting paws on nikkas. Stop trying to deflect. Pardew better thank his lucky stars the fourth official held Arsene back.
I ain't even gonna lie, Wenger's old man strength caught Jose a little off-guard.

Seriously tho, if you brehs weren't even a little bit embarrassed watching those antics I don't know what to say.
Breh is 65 years prowling the touchline looking for a fight :scust:even bowing out gracefully looks beyond him at this point

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Jol was about to body Wenger until the fourth official stepped in :mjlol:

I ain't even gonna lie, Wenger's old man strength caught Jose a little off-guard.

Seriously tho, if you brehs weren't even a little bit embarrassed watching those antics I don't know what to say.
Breh is 65 years prowling the touchline looking for a fight :scust:even bowing out gracefully looks beyond him at this point
I aint eem mad. He been wanting to get at Jose for years. Pardew gets into fights with other managers so he is the only common denominator there.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
they didnt create a single shot on goal. Thats a terrible L. We never looked like scoring.

Chelsea had one, maybe two. I don't think looked real dangerous until we lost our ability to threaten and played into their hands taking off Santi.

What are you do when you have Wilshere bottling it in front of goal after Chelsea score and us trying to walk the ball into the net in the second half? Chelsea were much more physical and showed why the better side with their patience and intelligence but I wasn't let down that much.

this isnt bad :ehh:

Beat is ungodly man.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I aint eem mad. He been wanting to get at Jose for years. Pardew gets into fights with other managers so he is the only common denominator there.

We know why :sas2:

thumb

I've never seen one manager dominate another like this. Pretty brutal record tbh.

Three more years to get a win :lupe:

Jol was forced to back down blad. nikka aint want it.

Check Jol find a purpose to his life at 0:11.

There goes that fourth official again :mjpls:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Chelsea had one, maybe two. I don't think looked real dangerous until we lost our ability to threaten and played into their hands taking off Santi.

What are you do when you have Wilshere bottling it in front of goal after Chelsea score and us trying to walk the ball into the net in the second half? Chelsea were much more physical and showed why the better side with their patience and intelligence but I wasn't let down that much.
thats the problem. Expectations have been lowered like shyt.

It was basically, "we didnt lose 6-0 this time so celebrate." Nah, it was back to the routine 2-0 wins Chelsea has against us.

Beat is ungodly man.
i really wanted to smoke one and zone out

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
:patrice: application accepted on probate status, @Hollister will be sending you more application details within 30 days. and since this is brazil we're talking about, that means 6 months.

:whoa: marry someone you haven't lived with. brave man, your brother

That timeline works for me...:sas2: , brave soul don't even ask me how. and he is one of those stay at home nikkas too..dude only goes to work and church huge arsenal fan though..

Montez

Superstar
Daps
We know why :sas2:

thumb

I've never seen one manager dominate another like this. Pretty brutal record tbh.

Three more years to get a win :lupe:

There goes that fourth official again :mjpls:

Mourinho gon be at Chelsea in three years? :usure:

Breh, 4th Officials showed mercy, Jose ain't bout that action like Wumger.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
wenger gonna be at arsenal in 3 years? :yes:

low blow breh, im sorry :to:

I've come to terms with it. I fell in love with his Arsenal but we all have a shelf life. I'm more pissed about the formation change than anything. We have dropped too many points because we didnt get the best out of our talent.

thats the problem. Expectations have been lowered like shyt.

It was basically, "we didnt lose 6-0 this time so celebrate." Nah, it was back to the routine 2-0 wins Chelsea has against us.

i really wanted to smoke one and zone out

Nah, I expect to win but in big games shyt happens. We should be challenging for the title.

Stan Collymore saying Gary Medel, Tom Huddlestone would help us. Breh is an idiot when he wants to be. Brehs really expecting Arsenal to spend 40 million on a DM too.

Arsenal aren't buying third party players or spending 40 million on DM. Fantasy land.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I've come to terms with it. I fell in love with his Arsenal but we all have a shelf life. I'm more pissed about the formation change than anything. We have dropped too many points because we didnt get the best out of our talent.

Nah, I expect to win but in big games shyt happens. We should be challenging for the title.

Stan Collymore saying Gary Medel, Tom Huddlestone would help us. Breh is an idiot when he wants to be. Brehs really expecting Arsenal to spend 40 million on a DM too.

Arsenal aren't buying third party players or spending 40 million on DM. Fantasy land.
the thing is, those brehs are much better than Flamteta

Its not a hard position to find someone at all.