Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
People think Hijabis don't want the D:mjlol:

Stomach full of free bandz but I jugg like I'm hungry :blessed:

12A33eb.gif

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
@LucaBrasi,

Perché il gesto di suonare il violino é considerato come un insulto in Italia ?

Because any type of gesture by a non Juve player or coach against that corrupt system is seen as a personal attack :snoop:

@Max B

Jus when I thought Serie A was done with that shxt :mjcry:

We would've won the game 2-0 too :mjcry:

Nobody will remember Iturbe scored his first goal in the league for us :mjcry:

Juventus will win the league and the team and their fans will still celebrate in the streets like they earned it :mjcry:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Because any type of gesture by a non Juve player or coach against that corrupt system is seen as a personal attack :snoop:

@Max B

Jus when I thought Serie A was done with that shxt :mjcry:

We would've won the game 2-0 too :mjcry:

Nobody will remember Iturbe scored his first goal in the league for us :mjcry:

Juventus will win the league and the team and their fans will still celebrate in the streets like they earned it :mjcry:

:wow:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
http://theshortfuse.sbnation.com/20...ne-wenger-jack-wilshere-4141-4231-ozil-middle

When playing through the middle, Wilshere sees a lot of the ball. That's natural -- his preference is to attempt to dribble the ball first, then pass, and for the most part that's okay. It's not necessarily "selfish" or anything like that, it's just his style and that can be useful in a team. It also has the effect of sometimes making Wilshere look like he's playing well simply because he's seeing the ball a lot, and most of the things he's trying are coming off. It's a less subtle way to have an effect on a game than others might have.

It can cause problems, though. Spending too much time on the ball can take the rest of the team out of the game. It can cause stagnation, and reduces the variability in attack that I talked about earlier. Everything slows down, you start losing the ball deeper and deeper in your own territory, you get tackled and can't defend the counterattack...all in all, bad things happen.

Montez

Superstar
Daps

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Everyone sees but the most important person.

Also amazing how Arsene singles out Alexis for being careless with the ball but lets Jack slide.

There are enough games to play Jack but to sacrifice the team for him is irritating. He's our Gerrard and the press/fanbase don't want to touch it.
he isnt good enough to make this team centered around him. Its madness, but he a Wum.

unlucky :wumger:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Is Roy Keane's new autobiography set to be the manliest and angriest biography of all time?

Every excerpt I've read is replete with "fukks" and yelling and fury.

Even the passage about his self-loathing and mid-life crisis is a bit too angry for me.

Plus it doesn't help that he looks like Russell Crowe's portrayal of Noah these days.

Notice him saying Cloughie was a better manager than SAF though, even after getting slapped up :mjpls: