Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Da nikka had ronaldo , di maria , benzema and higuin at point thats why his assist stats were high. He can even last a full 90 cause his stamina isnt that great.
I hear ya breh. But i respect the dude's talent. He been putting in work for his german side since forever, cant overlook that. But I daresay, he is overrated I'm starting to realize. I know for a fact I'd rather have Hazard and Di Maria over him Not be because they're necessarily more talented than him, but damnit they damn sure more hungry than he is.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
dunno why you arsenal fans are so excited about wenger pushing Mourinho

i guess you are using it to deflect losing again to him and a top team

Wenger imo showed how Mourinhos trolling and disrespect in interviews have affected him and he has caught feelings

Montez

Superstar
Daps
That's why ive come around to the @penfield and @mastermind way of thinking. Give a CAM you spent tens of millions on a different position and assign him duties he's poor at, brehs.

Now see someone like Fabregas could probably fulfill the defensive duties there maybe but Ozil? :avbusure:

I can't criticise him forreal if he's being played out fo his position in a shyt system. He can't be happy.

Fab has other issues that would've been exposed with our squad. Playing with Matic and Mikel you can avoid certain limitations in his game.

Ozil was getting pushed off the ball by everyone. It was embarrassing to see him quit. His body language is terrible.

We all just want Mesut back in the middle at the end of the day. Arsene is fukking around for whatever reason.

Im ready to throw Mertesacker in the bushes too. this hurts.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
why you sending for us?
cKlA8Xt.png

It's always funny to see people callin us terrible posters are usually the ones lurking.

That's why ive come around to the @penfield and @mastermind way of thinking. Give a CAM you spent tens of millions on a different position and assign him duties he's poor at, brehs.

Now see someone like Fabregas could probably fulfill the defensive duties there maybe but Ozil? :avbusure:

I can't criticise him forreal if he's being played out fo his position in a shyt system. He can't be happy.

It's Arshavin all over :mjcry:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Fab has other issues that would've been exposed with our squad. Playing with Matic and Mikel you can avoid certain limitations in his game.

Ozil was getting pushed off the ball by everyone. It was embarrassing to see him quit. His body language is terrible.

We all just want Mesut back in the middle at the end of the day. Arsene is fukking around for whatever reason.

Im ready to throw Mertesacker in the bushes too. this hurts.
Mertesacker looks done. He has come back from the World Cup looks even slower than before. Tough decisions gonna have to be made.

These brehs were supposed to hold it together until the balling era starts. Unfortunately our manager has no ideas.

The constant is the manager.

It's always funny to see people callin us terrible posters are usually the ones lurking.
thats the weird thing with the @Piff Huxtable types. They send shots from afar and never come in here to get whats coming to him.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
I'm getting ads for SingleMuslim.com :mjcry:

@mastermind A few heads I know are done with this season already. I wish we would play dirty but the club ain't about that.

If they got Pogba is the only way I can give the club my heart again. Arsene always had it tho :noah:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
@mastermind A few heads I know are done with this season already. I wish we would play dirty but the club ain't about that.

If they got Pogba is the only way I can give the club my heart again. Arsene always had it tho :noah:
QoOEDXX.png

Honestly, I was kind of done after the Leicester match. I didnt see any real improvement and these last few years have worn me out.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
But with all that, Jose will be always be jealous of what Wenger has at Arsenal
that 1 league title he has over him in 20 extra years? the jealousy :mjcry:

Wenger imo showed how Mourinhos trolling and disrespect in interviews have affected him and he has caught feelings
most of them are just using it for bantz

a few who will go unnamed because i like them tho :usure:

@Piff Huxtable you lucky i sold @Max B or else i'd have him gut you in the showers

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

ZALcC.gif

Because it's fukking hilarious. It was the best thing I've seen all season, up there with the MK Dons result (no wum, that was pure football hilarity that one).

Deflecting...please :dead:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Why nikkas act like it was our #fullsquad that played MK Dons though :eediat:

Montez is singlemuslim that wave? :lupe:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Why nikkas act like it was our #fullsquad that played MK Dons though :eediat:

Montez is singlemuslim that wave? :lupe:

:mjcry: im bringing peace and dikk to Muslim brehettes

Plus, who knows whats under the veil :shaq:

Ayo are we going soft? Wenger's hate for Mourinho came out but it was like the old days with Fergie and Arsene. I love the fact Mourinho is drawing everyone out, it makes the banter better.