Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I still have dudes email address from when I asked him if he could re-up the joke 80s cartoon intros Derrick Comedy made but got taken off their youtube page in 2006 and their bangers "Thug Sleep" by Gangsta Electronic ft. The Sandman, "What You Gonna Do With The Groove" by The Electronix, and "Ass Like A Taj Mahal" :mjcry:

I've been here since the beginning :mjcry:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Like I said I respect his enterprise and endeavor, and the novel concepts he has about his music. But around all those smoke and mirrors the actual music is just awful :avbehh:
Childish Gambino raps like some Wayne/Big Sean/Drake hybrid :avbusure: and his subject matter is :avbusure:

turn your lack of validation as a black nerd into a creative project brehs :avbusure:

the hustle is undeniable tho :salute:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Arsenal brehs, surprised by the reaction in here. Club has to answer for half hearted attempt at DM but yesterday wasn't like the other years.

The City and Spurs matches upset me more than this one.

Tactically I thought Wumger got it right until the Ox sub. Team looked well drilled.

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
[QUOTE="Montez, post: 10360041, member: 5581"

[/QUOTE]

I hate that track has stuck in my head for weeks but...:yeshrug:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Finally sank in my younger breh is getting married, had to move that nikka out today.. House empty as fukk.... @horse. kills and @Hollister he is marrying a Brazilian..that makes me part brazilian welcome me brehs...
r3ShbI1.png

Don't want to pry too much, but your breh didn't live with his girl until after they were married? :ehh:

I remember in high school one of my teachers talked about how not living together until you were married was better for marriage, but I never really cared too much to look into it :manny:

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
Don't want to pry too much, but your breh didn't live with his girl until after they were married? :ehh:

I remember in high school one of my teachers talked about how not living together until you were married was better for marriage, but I never really cared too much to look into it :manny:

Nah..lived with me the better part of 6 years, dated the chic for two years..i personally wouldn't do that shyt, i gotta live with the person before i get married if i ever will. Maybe the married brehs got better insight into living with or without.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Would have took it and smiled if only he struck that fool and put blood in his mouth.

But he didnt so Wenger bye:camby:

Wenger wouldn't dare; he ain't built like that, and he pretty much confirmed he's one of them 'hold me back!' lads :comeon:

It's easy to act up when you know the fourth official and em won't let things escalate that far.

Pathetic :scust: He don't want it when there's no fourth official but gets brave when there's a barrier.

@frush11 come get your boy

Montez

Superstar
Daps
@SCORCH you dont want this b. Jose been running for a minute. Ran out of Spain, Pep shytting on him, Yesterday, Poking another man in the eye.

Pardew, Jol, and Mourinho were all forced to back down. :wow:Fergie old ass too, Wenger had the shooters handle that.

Also Ozil, can be a little bytch who loses his head but he's guilty of not looking busy. Alexis has killed us a few times but nothing about him.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Wenger wouldn't dare; he ain't built like that, and he pretty much confirmed he's one of them 'hold me back!' lads :comeon:

It's easy to act up when you know the fourth official and em won't let things escalate that far.

Pathetic :scust: He don't want it when there's no fourth official but gets brave when there's a barrier.

@frush11 come get your boy

Wenger putting paws on nikkas. Stop trying to deflect. Pardew better thank his lucky stars the fourth official held Arsene back.