Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Welbz talking that good shyt already :mjlol: one good game and he's firing back at United

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896...score-welbeck-hits?CMPID=FBUK_1401003_Welbeck

:banderas: the takeover @Grams

"Nobody can really criticise my finishing because they don't really see me playing in a forward position too often," Welbeck told reporters.

ibxLMVf51bivgm.gif

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Reading Grant Wahl's article, the Premier League once again shows they do not care about anything else but the league.

You want to slow down on the Christmas period fixtures? Fine, lets start the league a week earlier. :aicmon:

:snoop: Just seen this, only compounds the problem. Practically have an 11 month season and the football is :ld: because of it.

Christmas is the Premier League so didn't expect that to change but they end the League Cup or reform it. It's tough because FA Cup third round is big but having that after the X-Mas program is begging for problems.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:snoop: Just seen this, only compounds the problem. Practically have an 11 month season and the football is :ld: because of it.

Christmas is the Premier League so didn't expect that to change but they end the League Cup or reform it. It's tough because FA Cup third round is big but having that after the X-Mas program is begging for problems.
id just end the League Cup

Its not needed. You can fit league matches in there.

Other leagues start later, have a Christmas break, and still finish in a reasonable time. In terms of their concern for the product, they can give a shyt.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Woowww welbeck is horrible finisher my god after him scoring hattrick(against shytty ass oppenent who are managed by a dude who lost the plot) its like hes a world class a player all of sudden talk about a knee jerk:heh:

Daps
Woowww welbeck is horrible finisher my god after him scoring hattrick(against shytty ass oppenent who are managed by a dude who lost the plot) its like hes a world class a player all of sudden talk about a knee jerk:heh:

typical spurs fan, 90% of what you talk about is Arsenal. Not too late to change squads fam.