Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/29478599

Mourinho says no cism in football re: hiring managers :patrice:

@Jazzy B. @SCORCH @dem bath salts

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho says "there is no racism in football", amid calls to introduce American Football's 'Rooney Rule' to the game in England.

With only two black managers in the Premier League and Football League, such a rule would require at least one black or ethnic minority candidate to be interviewed for each vacancy.

But Mourinho said: "Football is not so stupid to close doors to people.

"If you are good, you get the job. If you are top, you are top."

Last edited:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So, I just took out a rental car for my boy. I wonder how this is going to descend into fukkery. :mjcry:

He's never had an issue before when other people have done it for him but terms like Sod's law were invented for brehs like me. :mjcry:

If I stop posting randomly one day then your boy has been locked up and they won't let me ouuuuuuuuuut :mjcry:

Tbf to Mourinho he thinks other clubs are like Chelsea who have had a black manager before, have a black technical director and a black coach working at youth level. Even man like Eddie Newton is in charge of loans and scouts over 20 players all over Europe. Mourinho doesn't see what's happening at clubs like Arsenal, Liverpool, Man Utd etc where black people just don't get a chance.

Jose also said there's no rivalry with Wenger because it's a team game and he's never played him one on one:

"But me against Arsene Wenger? I never had the pleasure of playing against him one against one, I've never played him at beach football, its always between Chelsea and Arsenal and Sunday's game is out of context to the past. What happened in the past, happened in the past."

We know Wenger ain't trying to see Mourinho one one one :mjlol:he'd that work

Filth :scust:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
So, I just took out a rental car for my boy. I wonder how this is going to descend into fukkery. :mjcry:

He's never had an issue before when other people have done it for him but terms like Sod's law were invented for brehs like me. :mjcry:

If I stop posting randomly one day then your boy has been locked up and they won't let me ouuuuuuuuuut :mjcry:

Tbf to Mourinho he thinks other clubs are like Chelsea who have had a black manager before, have a black technical director and a black coach working at youth level. Even man like Eddie Newton is in charge of loans and scouts over 20 players all over Europe. Mourinho doesn't see what's happening at clubs like Arsenal, Liverpool, Man Utd etc where black people just don't get a chance.

Jose also said there's no rivalry with Wenger because it's a team game and he's never played him one on one:

never saw that before.
that tackle with no fukks given :russ:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Mourinho talking shyt but Scorch is prolly right when he says he thinks everywhere is like Chelsea. Also shows the main lives in his own world.

All this proves is Mourinho is the kid no one wants to tackle or play hard against because they're afraid of him taking his ball and going home. Look at the Cesc-esque defensive work on him FFS.

Ball Control :noah:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All this proves is Mourinho is the kid no one wants to tackle or play hard against because they're afraid of him taking his ball and going home. Look at the Cesc-esque defensive work on him FFS.
They can't even get close doe :wow:

That tekk :wow:

Change of pace :wow:

The finish :wow:

Struggle tekk :mjlol:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
F1 brehs (@Don Hollywood Herrera, @Ari Gold Bawse, @Bury Da Bwoy),

How good is Max Verstappen ?! :damn:
Just read that the kid is 17 and driving a F1 like a pro :wow:
Not too much of a surprise that he's quick. His pops Jos the Boss was one of the most naturally gifted drivers the streets had seen, he was just SUPER erratic. Jos was supposed to be next up after Mika and Schumi. Won German F3 and F3 masters and everything.

F1 teams ain't dumb. Unless it's a money move (which it isn't, Red Bull has their own driver program and don't need pay drivers), brehs are only going to sign someone they think has what it takes.

Dude might win F3 this year (for reference, basically NONE of the wunderkids win F3 their first try, usually a two year campaign), won F3 masters, and has been as consistent as he has been quick.

Like, would it be the WORST thing for him to do GP2 next year and the GP3 Asia series this winter? No. But Red Bull has a fukking army of talented kids in their driver program and it's notoriously sink or swim. They brought in Jamie Alguersari when he was 18/19 and threw him in the bushes when he was 21 to make room for Riccardio.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Henry not coming back next season. FINALLY. good riddance :ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh:

Red Bull looking for buyers :ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If God wills it ok if he doesn't ok

rickrossdrink.gif
Don't forget, god had willed you to cop that welbeck shirt...

i ain't gonna let this go btw

rickrossdrink.gif

Gusto

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what is that current level though? just some good runs down dead ends. still not enough goal scoring.

In general, yes, but I'm strictly talking about the last couple games. The finish over Lloris was very classy.

The nutmeg assist for Welbeck's hattrick was :leon:

I'm not used to seeing that type of end-product from Ox. If this is a sign of things to come... :banderas:
Think we might have another Ramsey type breakout.