Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
the best player in your franchise's history. :mjcry:

It will never be good for the caffeine drink of New Jersey squad.
we're about to be sold to Monster Energy, become the New York Monsters, sign up Phil Jones and Dirk Kuyt, get Iain Dowie as manager :win:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Reading Grant Wahl's article, the Premier League once again shows they do not care about anything else but the league.

You want to slow down on the Christmas period fixtures? Fine, lets start the league a week earlier. :aicmon:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Louis van Gaal has revealed he wants his Manchester United team to play in the same style as Sunday's opponents Everton

he really said this :dead:

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
Long sleeve or short sleeve fam :mjcry:

Long sleeve. Winter is coming, don't want you to be cold :hug:

I don't watch auto racing or much cycling but the way our euro contingent waxes on about it intrigues me.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Louis van Gaal has revealed he wants his Manchester United team to play in the same style as Sunday's opponents Everton

he really said this :dead:

The play good football tho

rickrossdrink.gif

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
@penfield teach me fam

It would be a shame if the entire DC United squad caught that 'bola :sas2:

I opened with a joke and had some back and forth. Then I asked her if she would enjoy some highballs and frottage this weekend to which she responded that a lady doesn't talk about frottage.

Then I said I meant to say pottage and my auto correct fukked up and I actually wanted to cook a stew with her.

It's crunch time at the moment though...not sure I'm gonna pull this one out :mjcry:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Long sleeve. Winter is coming, don't want you to be cold :hug:

I don't watch auto racing or much cycling but the way our euro contingent waxes on about it intrigues me.
I don't wanna be a grown man wearing another grown mans name on my back :mjcry:

I opened with a joke and had some back and forth. Then I asked her if she would enjoy some highballs and frottage this weekend to which she responded that a lady doesn't talk about frottage.

Then I said I meant to say pottage and my auto correct fukked up and I actually wanted to cook a stew with her.

It's crunch time at the moment though...not sure I'm gonna pull this one out :mjcry:
Everytime I tell myself I'm gonna try I back out :mjcry: