Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
So, a goal and an assist with 97% passing no longer qualifies as a "good game"?
It's hat trick or bust?:sas1:

Are we moving the goalposts or are we ignoring facts? :sas2:
Ok,two good games. I'll give you three actually, based on his performance for England on the last international break.

Either way that's not enough for a man to be running his mouth :mjlol: he still came up short in the big ones against dortmund and city. He can brag when he does something in a game versus a top opponent or puts up a 20+ goal season :ufdup:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Dortmund losing at home to fukkin Hamburg :heh:

Leverkusen losing at home to Paderborn

Atletico went down 3-0 in 15 minutes

that CL hangover is real

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
No homo look at his arms and abs. If that's skinny then I'm anorexic :usure:

I'm gonna admit I know nothing about muscles and lifting :mjcry:

But I dunno to me he just looks cut, and slightly beefy. I wouldn't say he's big though. I see brehs his build walking around all the time :yeshrug:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Jozy ignored for the 45th time, this time they were playing a shytty enough opponent where the forwards score, guaranteeing him on the bench until the end of the year probably. Absolutely won't work against even moderately tough opponents though. :yeshrug:

nothing but 'cism IMO (for some reason I really believe this, a shady Uruguayan and all-white team) , Jozy was the only forward to score or even play decently with his few chances in the last 2 months and he still gets passed over. Even the Sunderland Forum who have him as a pariah were wondering why :smh:

Hopefully he gets out of there in January, as I'm sure there will be better clubs than Sunderland ready for him

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps

even foreign journos covering the prem see him for what he is. shame a bunch of inbred brits and clogging uruguayans are the ones in control of his destiny:wow:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
sGxODAK.jpg

:wow:

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Oi @BLAZO da GAWD how long will it take my skinny ass to get to this level pause? :lupe:

I'm about that size now, maybe a little smaller in the arms than the breh in the first video (second video won't load on my phone).

What are your stats (height/weight)?

Eat a shyt ton and work out. You can aim for a clean bulk which will keep your body fat low, but take longer to get bigger, or you can do a dirty bulk where you pretty much eat anything you want, and then shred off fat later.

Weight gain/loss is all math. You want to operate on a caloric surplus. What this means is that you want to ingest more calories than you burn a day. Install a calorie counter app and count the calories you ingest for a few weeks and see how it works.

Why some people fail or give up is because they don't have patience. Just eat, sleep, and workout and results will come. Even in 3-4 months, you'll see drastic differences.

Right now I'm trying to obtain abs so I'm in deficit mode at the moment. Started this routine exactly a month and I've already shredded 10lbs (192lbs -> 182lbs). My abs are getting more visible and my midsection has already started looking tighter. I plan to continue this route for another 2 months, then start a clean bulk diet.

Right now my diet consists of chicken breasts, veggie burgers, protein shakes, and edamame EVERY SINGLE DAY. I'll have a cheat day every once in awhile when my girl wants to go out and eat, but that's about it. Since I'm on a deficit diet right now, I've completely cut carbs and sugars (breads, fruits, pastas).

For your bulking diet, load up on carbs and protein. Chicken breasts, pastas, and sandwiches. And SLEEP! At least 6-8 hours of sleep a night.

Be patient, watch the results form and watch the birds flock harder. :smugbiden:

Good luck breh.