Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
ByZHQZFIUAISPLC.jpg:large

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I'd be mad too. Totally winnable game for you guys with the right personnel on the field. Now maybe every MLS team is going to advance except you guys

Also that pen attempt by Sene.. :sadcam:
used to care, but after the 7th time it becomes :yeshrug:

some guys that care more than me will go extremely hard, bless them for that. they are the only proper hardcore fans the team has got left.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
OFT gems on dealing with women post: if a girl takes more than 15 mins to text back, she's either

1. Dead busy
2. Texting the next man/ignoring you
3. Playing games with you

These hoes are ALWAYS by their phones fam I seent it. I deleted so many yats number out my phone. The crazy thing is p*ssy is deadass the only thing they have to offer :heh:

Gooner

Newest Member
Daps
Reppin
ATL & ERI
Is Wumger going to go with the 4-2-3-1 or 4-1-4-1, brehs? :patrice:

I could see a 4-2-3-1 against Spurs seeing as how Jack and Alexis played 90 min on Tuesday, hopefully we'll see the same lineup from last week: http://lineupbuilder.com/?sk=4wy3h

Going forward though, I have a feeling Wumger isn't done with the 4-1-4-1. We might see it again vs Galatasary

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, tell them to come this way :blessed:

There's nothing like a bad chick who is a pro-active wingman. :mjcry:

There's about five girls I chill with who if we're just chilling at a bar not doing much, they'll just start looking around like "Do you think she's cute? What about her?" and will just get up and cold approach a girl, five minutes later she's bringing her back to the table like "Hey! This is my friend Hollywood Herrera :krs:"

Dat honey trap :wow:
Your youngins fukking up the game.