Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
OFT gems on dealing with women post: if a girl takes more than 15 mins to text back, she's either

1. Dead busy
2. Texting the next man/ignoring you
3. Playing games with you

These hoes are ALWAYS by their phones fam I seent it. I deleted so many yats number out my phone. The crazy thing is p*ssy is deadass the only thing they have to offer :heh:

Do you time this or more play it by ear?

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
OFT gems on dealing with women post: if a girl takes more than 15 mins to text back, she's either

1. Dead busy
2. Texting the next man/ignoring you
3. Playing games with you

These hoes are ALWAYS by their phones fam I seent it. I deleted so many yats number out my phone. The crazy thing is p*ssy is deadass the only thing they have to offer :heh:
This is so true breh :wow:

And the proof of the pudding is when if you don't respond on Tinder fast enough these bytches get emotional and block you because they think you're ignoring them or something
zIESfoh.png

I was just busy for a couple days, it's not that serious
HhNzJJw.png

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Can't respond back too quickly though. Gotta play it cool
jbfIj6UiqAAO6o.png

Or is that just another game?

Sometimes I'll get a text and I'll be in the middle of reading something or watching something and legitimately forget about it until an hour later :manny:

I usually give them a day to respond, or if they're sending cryptic ass messages then I will delete. No one has time for all that :childplease:

This actually just happened, broad was sending all sorts of cryptic messages that weren't funny, clever or cute. Just fukking annoying.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
kroenk-set :mjcry:

ByYcZ2yIYAAP2w6.jpg

:whoo: This is worth the 3 Million he took out the club :mjcry: GOAT Owner.

I could see a 4-2-3-1 against Spurs seeing as how Jack and Alexis played 90 min on Tuesday, hopefully we'll see the same lineup from last week: http://lineupbuilder.com/?sk=4wy3h

Going forward though, I have a feeling Wumger isn't done with the 4-1-4-1. We might see it again vs Galatasary

I think Alexis plays, bring him in for Santiago, sure us up defensively.

If Wenger plays Wilshere any minutes of substances we are done b.

Gooner

Newest Member
Daps
Reppin
ATL & ERI
:whoo: This is worth the 3 Million he took out the club :mjcry: GOAT Owner.

I think Alexis plays, bring him in for Santiago, sure us up defensively.

If Wenger plays Wilshere any minutes of substances we are done b.

I love Alexis' attitude and all, but he gives so much during matches that he needs the rest. I'm half expecting him to get injured by November just off overexertion during matches combined with Wumger running him into the ground. I'd rather Alexis rest Saturday and play vs. Gala and Chelsea. Hopefully Wenger has the same idea.

As for Wilshere, let him play vs. Gala and then go off and get injured on the international break like what happens every year

Montez

Superstar
Daps

I love Alexis' attitude and all, but he gives so much during matches that he needs the rest. I'm half expecting him to get injured by November just off overexertion during matches combined with Wumger running him into the ground. I'd rather Alexis rest Saturday and play vs. Gala and Chelsea. Hopefully Wenger has the same idea.

As for Wilshere, let him play vs. Gala and then go off and get injured on the international break like what happens every year

Alexis is the hero we hoped for. Agree with you. I hear you but I want to play all the big boys against Spurs. I would rest him otherwise but gotta show them hoes some respect.

I think Wenger has been really careful with him. Complete opposite with Ramsey :snoop:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Can't respond back too quickly though. Gotta play it cool
jbfIj6UiqAAO6o.png

Or is that just another game?

Sometimes I'll get a text and I'll be in the middle of reading something or watching something and legitimately forget about it until an hour later :manny:

I usually give them a day to respond, or if they're sending cryptic ass messages then I will delete. No one has time for all that :childplease:

This actually just happened, broad was sending all sorts of cryptic messages that weren't funny, clever or cute. Just fukking annoying.
If I'm watching a show and get a text I'll keep watching the show. If you text me and I see it, I'ma text you back :yeshrug:

A day though? No one is that fukking busy. I remember this girl text me back 9 hours later and I didn't even wanna look at this bytch's eyes the next day in class I was so disgusted with her. 9 hours? Nah.

Edit - wot a fockin coincidence, I just saw this pic on twitter

BxeRTm3IYAAktQV.jpg

Last edited:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dunga said that neymar is the new romario :ohhh:

so does that also mean that

Suarez= hristo
messi= laudrup
busquets=guardiola
mathiew= koeman

brehs :ohhh:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Montez

Wilshere has no role in the current Arsenal squad. He plays the same position as Ozil/Cazorla and isn't good enouh defensively to play further back. He's too small. Wenger needs to sell him and buy a defensive and/or deep lying playmaker. Oxlade Chamberlain needs to play as a second striker behind Welbeck or as an attacking forward, behind Sanchez and Walcott. Wenger should stop playing Oxlade in midfield. He is an attacking forward/striker type player.

Last edited:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
If I'm watching a show and get a text I'll keep watching the show. If you text me and I see it, I'ma text you back :yeshrug:

A day though? No one is that fukking busy. I remember this girl text me back 9 hours later and I didn't even wanna look at this bytch's eyes the next day in class I was so disgusted with her. 9 hours? Nah.

Edit - wot a fockin coincidence, I just saw this pic on twitter

BxeRTm3IYAAktQV.jpg

Damn. #HOH indeed. :mjcry:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I've sent texts a day later

Sometimes I forget to hit send. Sometimes I'm being a prick and seeing what I can get away with. :ld:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
any yall brehs ridin bikes out here

not choppers :whoa:

like bicycles :yeshrug:

i copped this recently, not the highest quality but affordable, convenient and fun to ride

Giant-Expressway-2-folding-bike.-Now-available-at-The-Handle-Bar-and-yours-for-R4000.jpg

expressway_black_folded_800px.jpg

fits nicely if you live in a place where bikes get stolen and gotta keep it in the crib :ehh: