Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
@Montez

Wilshere has no role in the current Arsenal squad. He plays the same position as Ozil/Cazorla and isn't good enouh defensively to play further back. He's too small. Wenger needs to sell him and buy a defensive and/or deep lying playmaker. Oxlade Chamberlain needs to play as a second striker behind Welbeck or as an attacking forward, behind Sanchez and Walcott. Wenger should stop playing Oxlade in midfield. He is an attacking forward/striker type player.

Ox himself said he wants go plat midfield and doesn't like the wings but Wenger wants to use his pace and strength on the wings. As for Wilshere I agree he has no role in the current squad, Wenger is just pushing it because he was an academy product and had massive pofential. That performance against Barca :ohlawd:. If he doesn't turn it around this season, I'll sell him to West Ham.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Yup I knew I was gonna have to bun off Californication. Just as I suspected, this cac looks at a woman and he smashing :aicmon: he pulls up to a woman in a convertible and she gives him her number :aicmon: every woman that comes in contact with him would do anything for him to smash them :aicmon: an entire school of girls ready to get smashed by him:aicmon:

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
Yup I knew I was gonna have to bun off Californication. Just as I suspected, this cac looks at a woman and he smashing :aicmon: he pulls up to a woman in a convertible and she gives him her number :aicmon: every woman that comes in contact with him would do anything for him to smash them :aicmon: an entire school of girls ready to get smashed by him:aicmon:

show jumped the shark..by the end of it i was hate watching it..three seasons too long..

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
od2jZpR.jpg

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
same goes for all Showtime shows.

Weeds was the worst drop off, Dexter, Californication

they just don't know when to stop :flabbynsick:

WEEDS AND CALIFORNICATION STILL HAD ME SUCKED IN AS THE WRITING GOT WORSE... I STILL WANT TO BE HANK MOODY :mjcry:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
same goes for all Showtime shows.

Weeds was the worst drop off, Dexter, Californication

they just don't know when to stop :flabbynsick:
Weeds drop off is definitely GOAT.

i remember trying to watch season 4 with :what: on my face, had to give up

those first 3 seasons didnt deserve that :mjcry: