Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love women, love being around them, but when i'm in a strip club, sorry the only women I wanna see are the dancers and the cocktail waitresses.

What's with this generation of women, that wanna be guys so much, and are trying so hard to seem sexually liberated, and adventurous.

Go that away, and let us enjoy our space

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Yeah, I've noticed that a lot of MLS fans seem to not put a lot of emphasis on the Concacaf CL compared to the domestic league (also, the CCL gets minimal coverage and airplay here). Is that just the MLS or are people in other concacaf countries (say, Mexico) more interested in winning it?
everyone wants to win it, but prioritizes it 2nd

some clubs in trouble just tank the competition completely, most send a mixture of a/b team which is usually enough to qualify

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I love women, love being around them, but when i'm in a strip club, sorry the only women I wanna see are the dancers and the cocktail waitresses.

What's with this generation of women, that wanna be guys so much, and are trying so hard to seem sexually liberated, and adventurous.

21st century feminism innit

No one gives a fukk what brehs like :mjcry:

Get down or lay down :mjcry:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
the negativity on metrofanatic right now :whew: haven't seen something this bad in at least 2 years

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Went to a concert tonight. One of the first concerts I've been to where the band played their best song first :dahell:

Complete self-sabotage, rest of the concert was flat. Why would a group ever do that? :mjcry:

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
:wow:

Asamoah Gyan denies 'ritual sacrifice' of Ghana rapper Castro
Ghana captain Asamoah Gyan says claims that he killed his friend and Ghanaian rapper Castro as part of a ritual sacrifice are "wild and absurd".

Afrobeats artist Castro, whose real name is Theophilus Tagoe, went missing, along with friend Janet Bandu, in July.

They disappeared while using jet skis on holiday with former Sunderland striker Gyan's family in the Ghanaian coastal town of Ada.

Allegations in Ghana's media suggested the disappearance was suspicious.

Castro and Bandu were last seen heading towards the ocean on a jet ski and were presumed drowned.

No bodies were recovered and rumours continued to circulate this month when Gyan's brother, Baffour Gyan, was alleged to have been part of a gang which attacked a journalist who had asked the player about the rumours. The assault charges on Baffour Gyan have now been dropped.

The speculation prompted 28-year-old Gyan, who joined United Arab Emirates side Al-Ain in 2011, to hold a press conference.

His lawyer Kissi Agyabeng said the family had been "dismayed" and had remained silent until now as they did not want to interfere with police investigations.

The statement read: "What sells in the media, and what indeed sold and is still selling in the media in Ghana are wild allegations and rumours directed especially at Asamoah Gyan - ranging from the absurd - of the imputation of criminality to him in the sense that he either murdered Castro or had him kidnapped - and ending with the ludicrous - that he sacrificed him spiritually to enhance his career.

"We have been silent while these wild allegations and rumours have been peddled in the media.

"We have been silent not because we are concealing anything or that we do not feel the need to fully state what, from our reckoning, had happened in Ada. We have been silent because we did not want to interfere with police investigations and recently the leveling of assault charges against Baffour Gyan and Samuel Anim Addo, sealed our mouths further.

"Now, we can come out openly because the police have stated their position and the assault charges against Baffour Gyan and Samuel Anim Addo have been dropped and they have been discharged. We will revisit this matter.

"In our painful silence, we have been totally dismayed by the fact that the platform was provided for the peddling of these wild and ludicrous allegations and rumours against us.

"Those to whom the platform was provided offered no evidence whatsoever to back their statements. And indeed, the allegation of spiritual sacrifice can by no stretch of the imagination be propped up."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29357728

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea

Nah, tell them to come this way :blessed:

There's nothing like a bad chick who is a pro-active wingman. :mjcry:

There's about five girls I chill with who if we're just chilling at a bar not doing much, they'll just start looking around like "Do you think she's cute? What about her?" and will just get up and cold approach a girl, five minutes later she's bringing her back to the table like "Hey! This is my friend Hollywood Herrera :krs:"

Dat honey trap :wow:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
It ain't bout staring at cheeks, is just appreciating the bytches, and their goods and having a good time. There are plenty of places to holler at regular broads.

Penthouse as it used to be called, was dirty as shiit b, they made you buy a drink before you even step into the club area.

That shiit was disgusting, we didn't even step into the club area when we went, we just rolled.

Penthouse and Rouge, the one that burned down right in front of the Bus Boys and Poet near Mass ave are the nastiest joints ever.
they still have a similar policy

I goto strip clubs to look at ass cheeks working. :manny:

The Bourbon Street strip clubs still got that unclassy vibe to it, which I like.

Fuegos is a great spot too.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, tell them to come this way :blessed:

There's nothing like a bad chick who is a pro-active wingman. :mjcry:

There's about five girls I chill with who if we're just chilling at a bar not doing much, they'll just start looking around like "Do you think she's cute? What about her?" and will just get up and cold approach a girl, five minutes later she's bringing her back to the table like "Hey! This is my friend Hollywood Herrera :krs:"

Dat honey trap :wow:

IF YOU REALLY GOT THEM CALLING YOU HOLLYWOOD HERRERA THO

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

im with that turncoat dude, I have no problem with women coming in and being wingmen or even coming to get holla'd at.

Montez

Superstar
Daps

I would only bring a shorty to the strip club to smash later.

@yoyoyo1 no mention of Gyau breh breh? Apologies if you did.

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
:thernbroom: please sign that contract suso
Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers says he was delighted with Suso's performance in Tuesday's League Cup win over Middlesbrough.

"I was really pleased with him. We sent him out to get games and experience." He says the club are having contract talks with his representatives.

Is he concerned about juggling Premier League and Champions League fixtures? "It's very exciting. That's what you want - big games."

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
the negativity on metrofanatic right now :whew: haven't seen something this bad in at least 2 years
I'd be mad too. Totally winnable game for you guys with the right personnel on the field. Now maybe every MLS team is going to advance except you guys

Also that pen attempt by Sene.. :sadcam: