Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
when I first started going to strip clubs, it was to look at ass cheeks.

It really is now just a social gathering unless a joint really catches my eye, and thats rare now.

Good Happy Hour too :ehh:

Last edited:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Can't imagine going to a strip club these days. Especially since the strip clubs here in Denver are basura. But any strip club the novelty wears off 10 minutes in.

A strip club is is one of those things that people who have yet to turn 21 fantasize about, like Las Vegas, or alcohol in general. It's all very overrated...as I type with a Gin and tonic in my hand :ffs:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Anyway
duane-o.gif

They don't know you
duane-o.gif

Like I do

They'll never know you

duane-o.gif

Jesus, with the gawd Mr Hudson at his side Kanye really made a few committed attempts at 80's dance lore in 08/09. :banderas: And I loved them all :wow: I really miss the 808's-Man On the Moon - Straight No Chaser era GOOD Music sound :mjcry:

Mr Hudson got a rough ass break, too. That album is an hour long heartwrench. Straight auditory :mjcry: but that album had no audience in 2009. He was a white guy singing distorted r&b four years too early. :salute: to Kanye keeping him in the GOOD Camp so he can bless a hook every once in a while on a classic album. I'm sure he's doing a lot of writing here and there. Dude really has a nice pen game.

He also gave us the only cheesy dubstep song I'll ever love

We must of sat upon that old bench
for ten long summers :mjcry:

His first album with The Library was fantastic, too. Again, a few years too early. Hipsters would eat that up now. Mr Hudson, a man just slightly before his time. :mjcry:

But I still hear you :mjcry:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when I first started going to strip clubs, it was to look at ass cheeks.

It really is now just a social gathering unless a joint really catches my eye, and thats rare now.

Good Happy Hour too :ehh:

This the problem with modern society, we trying to take the real essence out of everything. I know these bytches ain't too happy about this, cause these social gathering types, ain't tricking.

Strip joints, should be for one thing and thing only, dudes looking at broads and tricking, and bytches shaking their asses and making that guap.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
This the problem with modern society, we trying to take the real essence out of everything. I know these bytches ain't too happy about this, cause these social gathering types, ain't tricking.

Strip joints, should be for one thing and thing only, dudes looking at broads and tricking, and bytches shaking their asses and making that guap.
this is the funny thing about it

its the women who trick them off now. Women be excited to toss money at them. Dudes be like :manny: while women be like :gladbron:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Also, when they had my mans out on the moon serenading the universe, every portion with Future and Miley looks fukking ridiculous, but for a few brief moments when he has the screen to himself my dude Hudson really looks like he's out there on an interstellar slow jam type thing

:27 second mark is an all-time, tier 1 music video acting peformance. Mans is really out there on the fringes of existence with that wistful look in his eye crooning to the cosmos

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
This Concacaf CL game is amazing. The stands are completely empty at this CD Fas stadium but it sounds louder than a world cup game based on the audience noise :dahell:

It's like they hired 20 people to party and make a bunch of noise in front of a mic to make the game seem hot :mjlol:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is the funny thing about it

its the women who trick them off now. Women be excited to toss money at them. Dudes be like :manny: while women be like :gladbron:

The worst thing is the be in a strip club with dudes that ain't tipping back in the day, broads go on auto pilot twerk mode.

I had to give that strip club life up, shiit was real, one of my friends used to work for one of the dudes that co-owned Club 55 was next to Nations, on Half streat Navy yard area, wild times b.

Lets just say, Johnson and Johnson baby powder(no Phil Spector) and strawberry body spray, was the scent of many good nights.

Best time I had at a strip(Good Guys on Wisconsin between Tenley & G Town) me and this random white broad, just went ham that night, she was tricking I was tricking, drinks were flowing, ain't gonna stress the rest, but it was good times.

But on the real, strip joints with too many women in attendance is wack, it's cool here and there, but too much of it is wack

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The worst thing is the be in a strip club with dudes that ain't tipping back in the day, broads go on auto pilot twerk mode.

I had to give that strip club life, shiit was real, one of my friends used to work for one of the dudes that co-owned Club 55 was next to Nations, on Half streat Navy yard area, wild times b.

Lets just say, Johnson and Johnson baby powder(no Phil Spector) and strawberry body spray, was the scent pf many good nights.

Best time I had at a strip(Good Guys on Wisconsin between Tenley & G Town) me and this random white broad, just went ham that night, she was tricking I was tricking, drinks were flowing, ain't gonna stress the rest, but it was good times.

But on the real, strip joints with too many women in attendance is wack, it's cool here and there, but too much of it is wack
if you going to strip clubs to stare at ass cheeks, it is wack.

if you tryna get at broads tho, its cool.

Although one joint thats probably been around forever but I just foudn out about is House on Georgia Ave. I like it, and it still got that old school seedy vibe.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
disappointed the king diva henry and deputy diva cahill were "too good" to play this game

need a win, this is another trophy at stake ffs

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you going to strip clubs to stare at ass cheeks, it is wack.

if you tryna get at broads tho, its cool.

Although one joint thats probably been around forever but I just foudn out about is House on Georgia Ave. I like it, and it still got that old school seedy vibe.

It ain't bout staring at cheeks, is just appreciating the bytches, and their goods and having a good time. There are plenty of places to holler at regular broads.

Penthouse as it used to be called, was dirty as shiit b, they made you buy a drink before you even step into the club area.

That shiit was disgusting, we didn't even step into the club area when we went, we just rolled.

Penthouse and Rouge, the one that burned down right in front of the Bus Boys and Poet near Mass ave are the nastiest joints ever.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
disappointed the king diva henry and deputy diva cahill were "too good" to play this game

need a win, this is another trophy at stake ffs
Yeah, I've noticed that a lot of MLS fans seem to not put a lot of emphasis on the Concacaf CL compared to the domestic league (also, the CCL gets minimal coverage and airplay here). Is that just the MLS or are people in other concacaf countries (say, Mexico) more interested in winning it?