Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
I feel her, tbh.

It aint a real thing if a woman can shyt around you and feel no problems.

Just let her know that means you can shyt too. Eat a lot of iron. :shaq:

I was trying to protect her from this but she aint know when to quit. RIP to her olfactory.

@Montez I took a girl on our first date to White Castle (cheap ting, just wanted to smash) and she said "I know I'm gonna have to take a shyt after this"

DONE. DEADED. Never talked to her again after that

rickrossdrink.gif

You cold son of a bytch.

I'll allow this but when your intention is smashing you gotta bring the bar down. You only there for one thing.

First date that happened. We were chilling and then her stomach started acting up.

I wasn't turned off tho I just don't want to smell that shyt.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
@Montez I took a girl on our first date to White Castle (cheap ting, just wanted to smash) and she said "I know I'm gonna have to take a shyt after this"

DONE. DEADED. Never talked to her again after that

rickrossdrink.gif
Hilarious :mjlol:

That's the type of character that is nice in a woman IMO. I mean she looked open and funny about things that could be sensitive, that's a good point in my book honestly. I'd have liked that and would have replied "it's ok, I have wet wipes in my apartment" :shaq:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Bury Da Bwoy @Don Hollywood Herrera this is the REAL bottling man :damn:

Vines don't work in spoilers, scroll down at your own risk

That's :huhldup: and fucced up

What's even more fucced up is i've seen worse in real life
krx3lmx.png

And to your earlier post, i've been had my parker jersey...don't ask me how :tonyparkerchinstrokesmiley:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Hilarious :mjlol:

That's the type of character that is nice in a woman IMO. I mean she looked open and funny about things that could be sensitive, that's a good point in my book honestly. I'd have liked that and would have replied "it's ok, I have wet wipes in my apartment" :shaq:
That would be true if this hoe wasn't on vine for half the time we were tryna get to know each other :camby:

And she told me "you look foreign as hell" and that offended the fook outta me #MidnightBoyz

It was a no go ock

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't c/s you man c/s'ing ole girl opening talking about sh1tting...its not cute nor endearing...she doesn't have to pretend girls don't take sh1ts but why is she bringing it up in gen convo in the first place? :dahell: liberties standid

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Got a new internship that I actually like. Editorial and all of that. Today was a great day :mjcry:

@Liu Kang has someone made a :drapercry: yet? I know :mjcry: is all the rage at the moment but :drapercry: seemed oddly appropriate for this post.

oghJd.png

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I can't c/s you man c/s'ing ole girl opening talking about sh1tting...its not cute nor endearing...she doesn't have to pretend girls don't take sh1ts but why is she bringing it up in gen convo in the first place? :dahell: liberties standid

I'm pretty firmly in this camp :mjcry:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Damn, guys. Homegirl was just joking. I found it funny but to each is own I guess.

Got a new internship that I actually like. Editorial and all of that. Today was a great day :mjcry:

@Liu Kang has someone made a :drapercry: yet? I know :mjcry: is all the rage at the moment but :drapercry: seemed oddly appropriate for this post.

oghJd.png
I've seen it on the official smiley thread IIRC. Ask @3Rivers, he may have done it already.

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
OFT brehs, what you're thoughts of bringing your main chick to strip clubs? :patrice:
I like your style is my opinion :ehh:

Is she up for it?

Oh and to all of you a quick question...has the strip club replaced the traditional club in America or is the cultural voyeurs blowing things out of proportion once again?

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
no problems at all :manny:

whats your apprehension?

Is she up for it?

Oh and to all of you a quick question...has the strip club replaced the traditional club in America or is the cultural voyeurs blowing things out of proportion once again?

She keep asking about it. I asked her if she went before? She replied no. I think her friend keep egging her about going. Her friend is the outgoing one, she's the reserved til the drink in the system type.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
She keep asking about it. I asked her if she went before? She replied no. I think her friend keep egging her about going. Her friend is the outgoing one, she's the reserved til the drink in the system type.
take her. She will like it.

a bit of both

in the DC area, a lot of women are open about liking the strip clubs now and it even made it in the Washington Post. A lot of strip clubs are not trying to have that seedy image anymore.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
OFT brehs, what you're thoughts of bringing your main chick to strip clubs? :patrice:
pretty fun if your girl has some hoodrat buried deep down inside that she is firmly in control of :ehh:

Is she up for it?

gettin closer actually :yeshrug: around here they're the after hours spots because they stay open till sunrise since they dont serve alcohol. instead, you bring your own as long as its in an unmarked bottle

the "gentlemen's clubs" are stupid, they try to have an air of elegance, so you cant touch any girls and they have dudes in cheap suits workin the door. like who the fukk you tryin to fool :heh:

see this post for an example:

My dons are tryna get me to go to

http://www.ricksnewyork.com/default.aspx

I don't get the appeal of that shyt AT ALL. Pay women to go near you brehs. nikkas be like but it's shytlit.com though :mjlol:

the shake joints are more fun, no pretense, just some ratchet chicks doing ratchet things in a warehouse in the cut. and since it's some after hours shyt, men and women are in there after clubs shut down

as for me, i dont frequent them joints anymore. gets played after a while