Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
:dwillhuh: Gyan is being accused of sacrificing Castro?
:omgih:

:snoop:

UceX8XW.jpg

:mindblown:
:why:

Then Gyans brother and his mansdem put the beats to a journalist who asked him about it
:salute:
yeah, this was rumored when Castro was killed. Just bizarre.
Breh what do Nigerians mean when they say "nah him". My nikka's name is Nyeem and we both kept thinking this Naija breh was calling his name :mjlol:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin

yeah, this was rumored when Castro was killed. Just bizarre.
It seems they found the jet ski but no sign of Castro or his girl. Dude was wearing a life jacket but his girl wasn't.

-----
I just feel like they need to start protecting teams that try to play football, you know?

I want to watch the Hazard's of this world do their thing without the likes of Zabeleta trying to break their legs at every available opportunity.
lol_idi_amin.gif

What should they do to teams that do not want to play football against top 6 teams? :mjpls:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
you must have us confused with chelsea

Hottest season in OFT History. :banderas:

+1 for baiting Scorcher

OFT can we talk shyt for a minute, me and my possible lady were talking and she said I have to shyt. :mjcry:

I told her cool but never do that around me tho. She was like :camby: it's natural and you're going to see me do it. Her home girl who was I getting at before I met hr said the same thing, "its not real if you never smelled my shyts."

First, of all I dont know why broads mention this shyt to me :yeshrug: but I was surprised how open they are with their shyt. I figured it was due to them being Haitian and Jamaican :mjcry:

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I feel her, tbh.

It aint a real thing if a woman can shyt around you and feel no problems.

Just let her know that means you can shyt too. Eat a lot of iron. :shaq:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the gawd suarez today with a double against some little chinos:takedat:

hes gonna bring a lot to this barca team, hopefully he makes the difference this year

im glad barton called out that fraud balo and bigged up the gawd suarez its incredible how criminally underrated he was in England, another one who gonn get exposed this year is sturridge without suarez left overs he aint gonna be eating good this year, my little negrito sterling is that dude and was under suarez wing and learned, once he adds goals to his game he is gonna be :wow:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
@Montez I took a girl on our first date to White Castle (cheap ting, just wanted to smash) and she said "I know I'm gonna have to take a shyt after this"

DONE. DEADED. Never talked to her again after that

rickrossdrink.gif

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Damn you joined the concise school of not reading my posts before saying something about them

"Vines don't work in spoilers, scroll down at your own risk"
Yeah I read that but in some browsers, hovering the vines make em run.