Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

unstoppable589

All Star
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
City played well, nice to bounce back like this and see the glut of goals. hopefully we take it back to the league

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I Suppose I was talking subject matter wise he's running out of steam. He has nothing to talk about. And I guess Jay would be a good comparison, but problem is he's not as good a rapper as Jay.

Kendrick creatively is ahead of Drake but even though his stuff is creative he can sometimes be hampered by corniness and concepts that aren't really pulled off. I will fight anyone who says "Backseat Freestlye" is a good song :birdman:
You better be ready to see me and Taylor Swift in a handicap match nikka :mjcry:

Daps
City showing Arsenal and Liverpool how to deal with this small teams :troll:

wigan_2562068b.jpg

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
You better be ready to see me and Taylor Swift in a handicap match nikka :mjcry:

I remember listening to GKMC first day it leaked. That BIIAAAATCCH came over my little laptop speakers and my roommate (who had never heard of Kendrick up till that point but is a stan now, go figure) looked over at me like
Vzm8B.gif

That's the only memory I have of that song, I still don't listen to it :mjcry:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So the FA is against your?
I just feel like they need to start protecting teams that try to play football, you know?

I want to watch the Hazard's of this world do their thing without the likes of Zabeleta trying to break their legs at every available opportunity.