Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
If you want to learn how to talk about shanking man
If you want to learn how to talk about GRAAA GRAAAA'ing a fukk nikka on sight
If you want to learn how to talk about slapping the living daylights outta someone

dave-chapelle-rick-james.gif
i'm on the way
15nnokh.jpg

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Listened to it one more time. Still basura. Drake can't be the only internet/new rapper to make it surely? The defining feature of rappers these days is impermanence. Drake has surprisingly made it to one solid mixtape + three albums, and is sorta running out of steam. I thought Kendrick would be an artist that would have some longevity but the indications are not good...:avbehh:

Of course these are early days, his album may still be great.

On another note, I was listening to Hello Brooklyn, then listened to that weird Jay-Z Lil Wayne version and that reminded me of Let The Beat Build. That's a pretty good song.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Listen to @horse. kills , he's a vet in the TEFL biz :mjcry:

Teach in the Far East? There are mad videos of brehs teaching out there on youtube which may interest you, even one of our own @KOTK can give you some advice if you ask nicely (although we hardly see him any more since he started getting some of that sideways :mjcry:).
I get about £1500 a month in shanghai, but i work weekends which sucks diiiiiick. Can save about 600 a month though. Gonna try and push for a little more over the next few maybe, tryna go Colombia(not to teach) then Canada (if I can get the visa.) I don't really have saving because I lost about £3k on visa fukkeries when I came out and dropped about £3k on my vacation, actually about to western union my visa off later today. I can't speak much at all on anything outside Shanghai, but personally knowing what I know now, if I were to come here I would get a dodgy business visa rather than rely on getting a work visa, and wait it out till I could get one of the rare ridic jobs which I hear the rare person getting with less bullshyt office hours, less/no weekends and equal/better pay. I'd hate doing what a lot of my mates were, 12-8ish three non consecutive weekdays then 9-6 sat-sun. Least mine starts at 4 weekdays and they're consecutive.

From what I'd read about Colombia teaching there sounded a 'mare because of the split shifts and generally low pay, but did see a guy who lives there on an f365 thread saying he saves £600-£7000 teaching there 10 months a year. Also a Brazilian lad was telling me I could make bank in Sao Paolo but I can't remember the names of the companies he mentioned, so yeah, um, look into that I

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
Listened to it one more time. Still basura. Drake can't be the only internet/new rapper to make it surely? The defining feature of rappers these days is impermanence. Drake has surprisingly made it to one solid mixtape + three albums, and is sorta running out of steam. I thought Kendrick would be an artist that would have some longevity but the indications are not good...:avbehh:

Of course these are early days, his album may still be great.

On another note, I was listening to Hello Brooklyn, then listened to that weird Jay-Z Lil Wayne version and that reminded me of Let The Beat Build. That's a pretty good song.
:dahell:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
I get about £1500 a month in shanghai, but i work weekends which sucks diiiiiick. Can save about 600 a month though. Gonna try and push for a little more over the next few maybe, tryna go Colombia(not to teach) then Canada (if I can get the visa.) I don't really have saving because I lost about £3k on visa fukkeries when I came out and dropped about £3k on my vacation, actually about to western union my visa off later today. I can't speak much at all on anything outside Shanghai, but personally knowing what I know now, if I were to come here I would get a dodgy business visa rather than rely on getting a work visa, and wait it out till I could get one of the rare ridic jobs which I hear the rare person getting with less bullshyt office hours, less/no weekends and equal/better pay. I'd hate doing what a lot of my mates were, 12-8ish three non consecutive weekdays then 9-6 sat-sun. Least mine starts at 4 weekdays and they're consecutive.

From what I'd read about Colombia teaching there sounded a 'mare because of the split shifts and generally low pay, but did see a guy who lives there on an f365 thread saying he saves £600-£7000 teaching there 10 months a year. Also a Brazilian lad was telling me I could make bank in Sao Paolo but I can't remember the names of the companies he mentioned, so yeah, um, look into that I

Don't you get tired of teaching though? I've been doing it for almost a decade now and i'm sick of it. I've been getting alot of gigs doing simultaneous and consecutive translations with mining companies, now those pays but there arent enough events, hopefully one od them hires the kid so i could get out of town, translated for a scottish thang the other day..my god...:whew:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Drake aint running out of steam... That last album was
QkqAYyB.png
though. Breh is already at the bitter mad people don't like him Blueprint 2 phase.

I've never listened to another album thats so bitter and upset :dahell: breh still talking about the people that wronged him in high school :mjlol:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I never heard a wack rap or R&B song that implemented the use of electric guitar

Sade - Solider of Love

ZD7HoeO.png
- Wicked Games

Lil Wayne - Shoot Me Down

Master Shortie - Dead End

Shiiiieeeeeet even Shop Boyz - Party Like A Rockstar was the wave in middle school days :lolbron:

The reason I made this post was cuz I heard this song yesterday and was like :ohhh:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Of course they show mon gars Big Sak getting skinned by why would he be attempting a slide tackle near the other team's box? :eediat: