Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot

RIP ESCO BIG BARS :damn: one of the few mc's who was an actual certified road man, mans real name was jade, was no other route for him to go really :mjcry:

Oh and to do a @Max B (:mjpls:) he was the brother of jermaine defoe's that got murdered them few years back...real grime pioneer, he started lotm with jammer

Ayo whats up dem candem nikkas i almost got shanked by some 14 year old cause i was hittin up his sister last summer lol

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Haven't taken Kendrick seriously since I realised he's about 5'1
krx3lmx.png

Just not gonna be able do it
krx3lmx.png

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
White people seem to love it :manny:

Even saw a breh comment, "He sampled from the Beastie Boys :upsetfavre:"

Couldn't make it up :mjlol:/:mjcry:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
White people seem to love it :manny:

Even saw a breh comment, "He sampled from the Beastie Boys :upsetfavre:"

Couldn't make it up :mjlol:/:mjcry:
People were saying he felt the ether from Macklemore heisting him in the Grammys so now he tryna reach out to that audience. It's long for this boy now. :mjcry:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
im aware of the sample, but I cant for the life of me imagine how anyone could not think that was the Isleys

I mean we can do our googles to find this shyt now.

Or just even thinking that it wasn't a sample, let alone what the sample is :dwillhuh:

Especially from an album famous for sampling :dwillhuh:

People were saying he felt the ether from Macklemore heisting him in the Grammys so now he tryna reach out to that audience. It's long for this boy now. :mjcry:

Any artist that sets out to record an album to win a Grammy is already halfway dead in my eyes.