Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is Grime still poppin?

Nah not really

Nostalgistic hipster producers like logos, wen, visionist, Kahn and neek have been trying to revive it and have gotten a lot of attention for doing so...however, it's not gonna go anywhere or do anything important because essentially they don't know what they're doing and although some of their stuff sounds kool it misses the mark because they're not good enough to make grime that's on par with the stuff during grimes heyday and they don't have that punk spirit that the grime pioneers had so it doesn't have the same level of passion and fucc you attitude to it.

In saying all of that though, even skepta and jammer have been trying to revive it with tracks like that's not me but tbh London has moved on...there isn't a big enough scene to innovate and push the genre forward...and tbh, it doesn't reflect London in 2014, which is what our underground music has always done

I'll put it to you like this, all these waste new producers making all this 'grime 2.0' as it's being called are making music that's the equivalent of when deanarys got that witch to bring khal drogo back to life...I mean like, yeah you're keeping it alive...but it's retarded, soulless and has no knowledge of self so what's the point??? All it really is is a Wiley ice rink sample circle jerk..."ooooh I got the jungle sample pack that has the dizzee hoe and go samples in it, let me go and loop up some gash monotone female groans over it and name it 'wheel (any dicchead producers angels tears of sorrow remix)" smh

Underground music in the UK is sh1t atm across the board, we're just trying for someone to figure out what the new direction (with failed experiments like Benton doing 130bpm jungle) is cos dubstep, grime, garage, footwork, dnb and house have been rinsed....people that are closest to doing it ATM are neana and his gang fatale crew @frush11 you,ll like neana's stuff...very danceable, not my cup of tea though cos you know I like that dark weird sh1t

Sorry bruh, this post went from just telling you nah to convos I have with my producer/dj bwoys...don't mind me

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
hanging with cutie white bk girls brehs :banderas: need to get out more often

when jozy scored i was OUT, i didnt give a fukk anymore. thats my soccer fire fueled for the next 3 months

jozy - 2 games started = 1 g 1 a (gift to wickham)
wickham - 6 games started - 1 g

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://nypost.com/2014/09/22/the-living-hell-of-the-man-who-orgasms-100-times-a-day/

“Imagine being on your knees at your father’s funeral beside his casket, saying goodbye to him — and then you have nine orgasms right there,” he said. “While your whole family is standing behind you.”

krx3lmx.png

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Nah not really

Nostalgistic hipster producers like logos, wen, visionist, Kahn and neek have been trying to revive it and have gotten a lot of attention for doing so...however, it's not gonna go anywhere or do anything important because essentially they don't know what they're doing and although some of their stuff sounds kool it misses the mark because they're not good enough to make grime that's on par with the stuff during grimes heyday and they don't have that punk spirit that the grime pioneers had so it doesn't have the same level of passion and fucc you attitude to it.

In saying all of that though, even skepta and jammer have been trying to revive it with tracks like that's not me but tbh London has moved on...there isn't a big enough scene to innovate and push the genre forward...and tbh, it doesn't reflect London in 2014, which is what our underground music has always done

I'll put it to you like this, all these waste new producers making all this 'grime 2.0' as it's being called are making music that's the equivalent of when deanarys got that witch to bring khal drogo back to life...I mean like, yeah you're keeping it alive...but it's retarded, soulless and has no knowledge of self so what's the point??? All it really is is a Wiley ice rink sample circle jerk..."ooooh I got the jungle sample pack that has the dizzee hoe and go samples in it, let me go and loop up some gash monotone female groans over it and name it 'wheel (any dicchead producers angels tears of sorrow remix)" smh

Underground music in the UK is sh1t atm across the board, we're just trying for someone to figure out what the new direction (with failed experiments like Benton doing 130bpm jungle) is cos dubstep, grime, garage, footwork, dnb and house have been rinsed....people that are closest to doing it ATM are neana and his gang fatale crew @frush11 you,ll like neana's stuff...very danceable, not my cup of tea though cos you know I like that dark weird sh1t

Sorry bruh, this post went from just telling you nah to convos I have with my producer/dj bwoys...don't mind me
If it isn't knife/road bars I can't listen to it :omgih: