Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps

jRDU89YzDOP1p.png

:laff:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Did you understand Inland Empire ?

Not there yet. Just finished Blue Velvet last night. Either Elephant Man or Wild at Heart next.

Though I'm just gonna say I think Lynch's films, on a thematic level are usually pretty simple to understand, or at least they deal with basic things.

Julius Skrrvin

Daps
Feels like a pretty dry weekend :patrice:

I'll definitely watch City and Chelsea, Juventus vs. Milan, and Sounders vs. Red Bulls. Any underrated match ups I should peep?

@yoyoyo1 ?

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Feels like a pretty dry weekend :patrice:

I'll definitely watch City and Chelsea, Juventus vs. Milan, and Sounders vs. Red Bulls. Any underrated match ups I should peep?

@yoyoyo1 ?
yes, ajax vs feyenoord on sunday!! biggest derby in dutch football

and theres flamengo vs fluminense but i'm on a #hardonhoes period, and most brazilian teams are playing like hoes

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
yes, ajax vs feyenoord on sunday!! biggest derby in dutch football

and theres flamengo vs fluminense but i'm on a #hardonhoes period, and most brazilian teams are playing like hoes
yall wanna see some fat brazilian pussies?

there's gonna be 22 of em runnin around maracana this sunday :pacspit:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Ever since I expanded my distance scope and age range on Tinder I've ran into a torrent of fat broads and single moms :mjcry:

I thought changing it to 21-45 and 50 miles out would open that cougar world for me. Nah :mjcry:

Julius Skrrvin

Daps
Ever since I expanded my distance scope and age range on Tinder I've ran into a torrent of fat broads and single moms :mjcry:

I thought changing it to 21-45 and 50 miles out would open that cougar world for me. Nah :mjcry:
Tinder is still too newfangled. If you wanna pick up broads over the age of 30, gotta hit up upper middle class bars still just like always