Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
@Arrogance

Ain't nothing wrong with spending money. I don't think that's arsenals problem at all. I just think it's notable that they're spending money.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I know enough to not be completely illiterate.

but the breh's genius had me looking up in-depth translated lyrics, which made me realize he was even more of a genius than i thought :ohlawd:

:ohlawd: what a guy

so many euros, so many french speaking people in one place. unique, thats for sure
His lyrics are not even that deep.

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
you talmbout transfer fees though
jRDU89YzDOP1p.png

krTdFJc.png
GOAT football club shyt:yeshrug:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Fukk mark Hughes but he got Stoke playing good football.

Can't believe some manure stans compared Stoke and qpr. Qpr is easily the worst the in the prem. shyttier than Newcastle and burnley.

I got better skills than Charlie Austin

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Shawcross ain't even hiding it anymore

Krancjar might be the most selfish footballer in England now.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I'm about to start going hard on the Sunderland forum if Wickham doesn't score today.

Fair enough, Jozy was 3rd striker to start the season. Recovering from injury plus he was the worst of the 3 last season. And the one league cup game he started has been the only Sunderland win of the season.

Fletcher has already been cast aside as a fraud, the guy hasn't even made the bench. He's played himself out of contention.

Jozy has done well with the limited time he's had, he's played like 30 minutes all season yet coincidentally Sunderland has been behind and equalized twice during those 30 mins.

Wickham has been first choice all season, and fair enough due to his scoring run at the end of last season. But its been 4 league games and he has scored 0 goals. Well he scored one in the cup, but Jozy gave that one to him on a platter.

About to start agitating :ld: