Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Dear oh dear m8s. If I make it past these next 24 hours I'll know I'm really one of God's best. Pray for me :mjcry:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
QCDVrM3.png
: Is it possible to freeze lettuce?

getty_6413_angelinajolie.jpg
: Ummm excuse me?

QCDVrM3.png
: I'm sorry where are my manners. How can you tell when a cantaloupe is ripe?

: Uhhhh I gotta go :huhldup:

QCDVrM3.png
: Wait wait wait. Do you like frozen strawberries?

:
i5upht.jpg

Sabotage man like me brehs :snoop:
Bruv that would be hella awkward and prob think your weirdo after that one :lolbron:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Bruv that would be hella awkward and prob think your weirdo after that one :lolbron:
Yea that's why I'm just gonna ask her about the class blah blah blah then see how she's responding to me. I'm not gonna beg it, even though she'd make the most notorious white girl haters on this site go ":patrice: maybe I can make an exception"

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
fukk brehs my room mates got me into doing shrooms like 4 hours ago im still seeing walls morphing :wow:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
This shyt makes me look at life so differently...i questioned myself past hour to why i support a club like spurs word to @Don Rhymus :wow:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Sinceramente sembri che stai scrivendo usando google traduttore però se tifi veramente Roma ben venga :mjcry:
Sono francese ma non uso Google. Il mio italiano e molto arrugginito perche da quento tempo che no ho lo parlato o scritto. :lolbron:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
@horse. kills we still have your oil breh :mjcry:

@Max B does shrooms and still has time to post on the coli :mjcry:
:whoa: im not a scot, that's @Gilver

im just a roving freedom fighter, i threw bombs at the czar in russia, fought against batista in cuba, battled the british and ottomans in the levant and fought for lumumba in DRC

i wonder how fergie voted :lupe: he woulda had to give up his knighthood innit :lupe:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
:whoa: im not a scot, that's @Gilver

im just a roving freedom fighter, i threw bombs at the czar in russia, fought against batista in cuba, battled the british and ottomans in the levant and fought for lumumba in DRC

i wonder how fergie voted :lupe: he woulda had to give up his knighthood innit :lupe:

Isn't Fergie a big Labour man?