Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Brehs she look better than Angelina :mjcry:

She giving no man look ins she just on her phone. If the attractive Serbian breh no homo isn't making progress how can I :mjcry:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I answered a question and 2 heaux got wet off my deep voice. The actual girl I want couldn't care less :mjcry:

I was then gonna move to her after the quiz but it was hard as fook and I stayed longer than expected after she BEEN left :mjcry:
ask her if its possible to freeze lettuce :mjcry:

A1 pickup line :mjcry:

she's yours breh :mjcry:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Everton dominating wolfsburg with ease right now. Whoever said budesliga> epl needs to get there head checked.
Everton finna give Spurs all of that work too

fr1d814.png

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I answered a question and 2 heaux got wet off my deep voice. The actual girl I want couldn't care less :mjcry:

I was then gonna move to her after the quiz but it was hard as fook and I stayed longer than expected after she BEEN left :mjcry:

How does she dress? What do you know about her?

OFT should suggest for you a plan of action to get to her. Then u can film a night vision sex tape. Since your a #midnightboy it will look like a solo vid since you'll be camouflage.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
How does she dress? What do you know about her?

OFT should suggest for you a plan of action to get to her. Then u can film a night vision sex tape. Since your a #midnightboy it will look like a solo vid since you'll be camouflage.
1. She dresses like a girl who isn't an absolute sket but I know nothing about her

2. That joke was as forced as I ever seen :laff: Don't beg it
it'll work too :mjcry:
Insha'Allah