Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
I'm still fairly drunk.

Been out 3 days on the BOUNCE.

Pretty sure i have the clap in all honesty.
Damn breh i remember getting the clap while i was in high school. I had to take antibiotic's for a month and my dad wasnt to impressed tho:mjcry:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fortune favors the bold I reckon
P06e2oP.png

I'd wait though. It's still only Tuesday. :ehh:

The longer I wait though the more I'll look like an idiot when I do eventually call them. Fack it, if I haven't received it by noon tomorrow I'm gonna bite the bulltet :manny:

She even confirmed my email address so wtf is she playing at? It's quite clearly an attempt to sabotage man :scust:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Does anyone even remember their SAT score?

I know I flopped hard on the math :ffs:

Still got into college though :manny:

But I was applying for a job recently and they asked for SAT scores :dwillhuh:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do they even check like that? What's to stop brehs embellishing?

One recruiter told me he gauges whether or not applicants are lying by their reactions when he asks for receipts. When brehs give him some long story about how they lost the certificates moving house or in a house fire he keeps it moving :heh:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
The longer I wait though the more I'll look like an idiot when I do eventually call them. Fack it, if I haven't received it by noon tomorrow I'm gonna bite the bulltet :manny:

She even confirmed my email address so wtf is she playing at? It's quite clearly an attempt to sabotage man :scust:

I usually give the benefit of the doubt in those situations. Could come off as enthusiastic and eager instead of :huhldup:

It was for a consulting firm entry level job out in Boston, sat trying to remember my score for a good five minutes.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
United sucks donkey dikk but this book by Rio looks like it's going to be a cracker.

Can't wait to get the .pdf

concise

Veteran
Daps
I remember my SAT score perfectly.
That's when I realized I might not be Ivy League material. :mjcry:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
@SCORCH @Gilver or @Grams or any other brehs applying for jobs now/in the near future

please do NOT call to confirm that they received your resume

like im not fukkin busy :what: i'm offering a job to reduce my workload :pacspit:

had this woman call me twice to talk to me, said "i'd like to talk to you in person" like SHE was the one to schedule an interview :what:

then she called our corporate office downtown, i get a text saying this woman callin for me, man like horse bouta call her in just to tell her to stop fukkin callin

another one emailed me and called 30 SECONDS LATER

one time this dude emailed me in response to a help wanted ad and said "im not sure if i'd be good at this job, but i'd sure like to try!"

like im gonna spend time and money training some idiot who just wants to try :what:

anyway, let's talk job hunting. i realized posting help wanted ads really brings out the morons of society.