Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Whatever man i hope yall get smashed tomo anyways:rudy:

Who tottenham playing tomorrow?

fnr8k4.gif

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Atleast your not as bad as @Gilver when comes to exaggerating his situation with girls

:deadrose: but I believe him. TLR brehs are WAY WORSE. All they do is smash dimes over there. They don't even have to talk to girls. They just fall in their lap :rudy:

The ock @Gilver seems legit :ehh:
Aways lads it's not like i even brag, sometimes i share experiences for the craic that's all. I'm under no illusions that i'm out here smashing 10/10's everyday.

I just started back uni so usually i'd have many a yarn to spin but i've recently started seeing someone so my yarn is remaining very much un-spun, generally:mjcry:
Us Day 1 Manchester nikkas who never wavered

Who never gave in :wow:

WHO ALWAYS BELIEVED :blessed:

WHOSE HEART NEVER STOPPED BLEEDING :damn:

@Gilver LOOK AT ME KING! WE HERE NOW

DAPS FOR THE WHOLE TEAM THOUGH :blessed:
Soon as i heard the stretford end break out in to 'VIVA RONALDO' at 4-0 i knew what time it was. The climb was touugh but we made it back:mjcry:
True :ehh:

Btw, you not gonna ask @Gilver how he's going to vote on the Scottish independence referendum? I been waiting for that conversation for weeks now :beli:

What's the boy @PYRRHUS 88 saying? :ohhh:

we've discussed this at length via PM actually. breh said he's waitin to hear how alex mcleish votes to make his decision :manny:

It's them old skool bantz:banderas::banderas:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I had the moment the other night. Saw my ex(who came to same uni as me while we were together) IN DA CLUB...

Just so happened i was with the new girl i'm seeing who is better looking by all accounts. I looked her right, DEAD in the eye then simply blanked her existence.

I did it with conviction:mjcry:

I did it for any man who ever went through the struggle:mjcry:

Speaking of struggle she was looking real struggle like herself:scust:

About an hour later she text me asking if that was the girl i'm seeing, just replied "Yeah bbz, hope you enjoy uni, try not to text me again tho ok hun? xoxo"

Took her out with drunk precision:banderas:

Got some garbled drunk reply about her being happy which was fooling no one, got sharply deleted then i went on with my life.

On another note i'm off to piss in a cup this morning, bouts ta find out if i've given the new girl i'm seeing a shiny STD to get us off on the right foot:skip:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I'm still fairly drunk.

Been out 3 days on the BOUNCE.

Pretty sure i have the clap in all honesty.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I really should have remembered that you're not supposed to piss for 4 hours before the test, BEFORE i downed a 1.5 litre bottle of water :mjcry: