Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
the banter is flyin 2nite m8s

"Liverpool play Bulgarian side PFC Ludgorets Razgrad tonight in the Champions League... If you're not sure who they are, they're a small club from Merseyside who haven't won the league in 25 years."

Bxq2Vw7CUAA6y_1.png:large

BxfiyP8CIAEXM11.jpg:large

Last edited:

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
@SCORCH @Gilver or @Grams or any other brehs applying for jobs now/in the near future

please do NOT call to confirm that they received your resume

like im not fukkin busy :what: i'm offering a job to reduce my workload :pacspit:

had this woman call me twice to talk to me, said "i'd like to talk to you in person" like SHE was the one to schedule an interview :what:

then she called our corporate office downtown, i get a text saying this woman callin for me, man like horse bouta call her in just to tell her to stop fukkin callin

another one emailed me and called 30 SECONDS LATER

one time this dude emailed me in response to a help wanted ad and said "im not sure if i'd be good at this job, but i'd sure like to try!"

like im gonna spend time and money training some idiot who just wants to try :what:

anyway, let's talk job hunting. i realized posting help wanted ads really brings out the morons of society.

you got one of these... :russ::mjlol::mjlol:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I wonder what @yoyoyo1 changed his name to.
kOBFuwJ.png
From Santiago to Peter or some other wack shyt I bet.

nah breh, tbh I was named after a prolific, and some may even say legendary, english striker in the 70s and 80s :banderas:

my parents weren't some stupid immigrants who give their kids ethnic names in an english speaking country :banderas:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I'mma keep it 100. I wouldn't even accept a instagram follow from a nikka named Ha'sean
And Mike Brown was a superthug criminal because of the QuikTrip video and black people look foolish supporting action against his unjustified killer is it :sas2: