Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Hey bruhs what soccer team should I follow? I like City's style of play but I don't want to seem like a hipster. I guess it doesn't matter though, I just need to take away some of this Raider Pain :sadraidermj:

:mjcry1:
Manchester United:smugfavre:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Look at all these happy Chelsea players :gladbron:

4474944.jpg

BxpwKrkCAAAOn58.jpg

Then look at at this guy. ..

:laff:

4474954.jpg

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
a whole lot of words to say he's scoring more

rookie season is was unpolished, now he's more polished, and its only gonna get better

gold cup 2015 roster or bust :win:

i mean really, some guys have all the luck compared to some other up and comers. the guy gets to learn from bruce arena donovan and keane. thats insane.

meanwhile agudelo.... brek shea.. etc

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So I have a phone interview on Friday*, some broad rang me yesterday to confirm and said she'd send me an email but she hasn't. :lupe:

I'm a bit hesitant to call up and ask for the email because I've already had to call them up once to clarify something; I'm afraid I'll come across as some bumbling idiot, they'll probably be on some "this nikka again :russwot:" shyt.

Looked around online and brehs are saying it's pretty straightforward so may just leave it tbh. :ehh:

*Friday afternoon btw, late afternoon :scust:brehs are probably just using me for that black/minority ethnic quota, going through the motions knowing damn well the position has been locked up :mjcry:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
So I have a phone interview on Friday*, some broad rang me yesterday to confirm and said she'd send me an email but she hasn't. :lupe:

I'm a bit hesitant to call up and ask for the email because I've already had to call them up once to clarify something; I'm afraid I'll come across as some bumbling idiot, they'll probably be on some "this nikka again :russwot:" shyt.

Looked around online and brehs are saying it's pretty straightforward so may just leave it tbh. :ehh:

*Friday afternoon btw, late afternoon :scust:brehs are probably just using me for that black/minority ethnic quota, going through the motions knowing damn well the position has been locked up :mjcry:

Fortune favors the bold I reckon
P06e2oP.png

I'd wait though. It's still only Tuesday. :ehh: