Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
*is taking notes for 22nd nov*
bring it on nikka :pacspit:

who we supposed to be scared of Welbeck? :mjlol:

We got Di Maria and Falcao who will be warmed up and synced with the whole team by then. Last year you couldnt even beat us :skip:.

(F1 talk with my boy now): Ham has to win breh, he looks fast at Monza, just got to hope he doesnt get sabotaged for the 7th time

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
The details surrounding the making of the finale are a bit fuzzy from what I can find but if it went down how I imagine, the finale is one of the great "fukk you" to audiences I think I've ever seen. Saying this definitely not as a tv expert or anything of course.
:lupe: i gotta check it out ASAP then

you got a link to Fire Walk With Me?

why hasnt some dumb indie band/laptop dj duo named themselves Fire Walk With Me yet?

next rec league i join is getting that name

rickrossdrink.gif

Yes. I talked to people who come from Muslim families and have been Muslim all their lives and they're worse than me so :manny:
because they were born into it breh, you're a convert, the fukk is the point of half assing conversion?

for example - being a Bad Jew = cool and edgy
being a converted hasidic jew = not cool, not edgy
converting to chabad lubavitch and eating bacon flavored chips = nobody likes you

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
:lupe: i gotta check it out ASAP then

you got a link to Fire Walk With Me?

why hasnt some dumb indie band/laptop dj duo named themselves Fire Walk With Me yet?

next rec league i join is getting that name

because they were born into it breh, you're a convert, the fukk is the point of half assing conversion?

for example - being a Bad Jew = cool and edgy
being a converted hasidic jew = not cool, not edgy
converting to chabad lubavitch and eating bacon flavored chips = nobody likes you

I just googled Fire Walk with Me streaming online and it popped right up. Putlocker has a few streams but they're sorta shytty.

Because me and Penfield ain't hit the studio yet :banderas:

We gotta get Angelo Badalamenti in the booth with us :wow: