Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
check Icefilms, breh.
:myman:

Because me and Penfield ain't hit the studio yet :banderas:
can i get a guest feature as :smugcoop:

@horse. kills nobody talking about Juden

ca41ad70_utuhk.gif
nobody ha? not even "your" prophet ha

• We sent down the Torah ha, in which there is guidance and light ha, by which the Prophets who surrendered to God's will provided judgments for the Jewish people ha. Also, the rabbis and doctors of the Law (did likewise) ha, according to that portion of God's Book with which they were entrusted ha, and they became witnesses to it as well ha…. (5:44)
oh but you wouldn't know shyt about that ha :mjpls:

choke on a beer battered hamhock ha, it's friday night ha aint you supposed to be in masjid ha?

oh you aint never been ha? :mjpls: ha

tumblr_mwl95cevy61reey4zo1_400.gif

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Also :wow: can we talk about how "Ha" is a seminal moment in hip-hop history?

I feel like a thesis could be written on this song, and the dichotomy between rapping and songwriting, and how "Ha" is an absolute triumph of songwriting. I believe the song is perfect, in every and whatever sense art can be perfect, and not just the song, for as amazing as it is, it's in part with the video that it becomes something whose value could never be quantified. If music videos were to be appraised and auctioned, "Ha" would be the sort purchased by a Japanese consortium in the days before their massive economic collapse in the 90's, after which it'd be hold up in some forgotten, mountain side Edo-period estate, left in the emptiness of the jungles alongside Zubaran's and Grunewald's

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
wow @ Toronto, lol @ Defoe negotiating to end his contract like this is Qatar or China.

I fully expect no mercy, but I'll be the first to point and laugh if TFC blinks

not to mention Toronto got offers on 5 players last week and didn't sell. At least try for this season???

Benfica have been wanting Bradley BAD and plan to come calling again in December

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Out of respect to @horse. kills I'm not gonna say anything anti-semitic
respect your prophet breh, you think it's coincidence that the quran builds off tanakh? :what:

if you knew anything of the beginnings of the ummah, you'd know of RASHIDUN, a trusted and respected merchant tribe that was doing business with people worshipping a SINGLE GOD in the arabian desert, a people a that just so happened to also be renowned merchants

but naw breh im not gonna drop any of that on you, you wouldn't know what to do with it, ibn metnakah

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Also :wow: can we talk about how "Ha" is a seminal moment in hip-hop history?

I feel like a thesis could be written on this song, and the dichotomy between rapping and songwriting, and how "Ha" is an absolute triumph of songwriting. I believe the song is perfect, in every and whatever sense art can be perfect, and not just the song, for as amazing as it is, it's in part with the video that it becomes something whose value could never be quantified. If music videos were to be appraised and auctioned, "Ha" would be the sort purchased by a Japanese consortium in the days before their massive economic collapse in the 90's, after which it'd be hold up in some forgotten, mountain side Edo-period estate, left in the emptiness of the jungles alongside Zubaran's and Grunewald's
it's like the holy book of the hot boys come to think of it :ehh:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
respect your prophet breh, you think it's coincidence that the quran builds off tanakh? :what:

if you knew anything of the beginnings of the ummah, you'd know of RASHIDUN, a trusted and respected merchant tribe that was doing business with people worshipping a SINGLE GOD in the arabian desert, a people a that just so happened to also be renowned merchants

but naw breh im not gonna drop any of that on you, you wouldn't know what to do with it, ibn metnakah
Breh you a Khazar