Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Between doubles tennis and doubles table tennis, which one ya'll think got the more potent trash talking going on? After that reading that Larry Bird thread about him being able to seemingly trash talk without moving his lips, i've been watching sports like
36pbIwX.png
tryna catch athletes calling each others mom's trollops and what not.

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Pretty damning.

Crazy thing is that both Man Utd and England can't ease Rooney out gradually now that they've made him captain; he's gonna be an even bigger headache to deal with now that he's got the armband.

And the the slower he gets the more this idea that he can play as some sort of #10 gets bandied about.

Rooney is almost always a disaster every time I've seen him masquerading as a #10; all he does is get the ball, smash it out wide and then waddle towards the box.

And that's gonna happen at club level when Di Maria and co start bypassing him.

300k p/w :mjlol:
The problem is England has no other marketable player so United and England are forced to keep him in the squad, no matter how shyt he is and how unbalanced he makes the team. Politics as usual. :beli:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:heh: Hodgson and Rooney both had the same reaction at Sturridge getting injured: ":whew: we dodged a big one right there!!"

Daps
transfer ban for barca was a blessign in disguise. need to back to la masia days of using homegrown players.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Wouldn't only the rich middle eastern girls be at college tho? Maybe that filters them.

I'm speaking on something i know fukk all about tho so could be wrong.
:ehh: this could be true. They all seem rich as fock and rich man do bag attractive wives and make good looking children and so on :ohhh: