Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
:what: mizrahi breh, fukk yourself

you one of those internet muslims still denying dna tests of ashkenazis huh. proof is in the genome, חֲבֵר :camby:
God did not give you your land :banderas:

So you take it from Palestinians :banderas:

Peace be upon the cheerful yet lethal prophet Muhammad, son of Abdullah.

[5:52] O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for friends. They are friends one to another. And whoso among you takes them for friends is indeed one of them. Verily, Allah guides not the unjust people.

TAKBIR

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
God did not give you your land :banderas:

So you take it from Palestinians :banderas:

Peace be upon the cheerful yet lethal prophet Muhammad, son of Abdullah.

TAKBIR
perhaps you dont know what mizrahi means. ashkenazim, sephardim, and mizrahim share the same cultural and genetic roots of the levant :ufdup:

all worshipers of the one god are welcome in the holy land, i wouldn't associate myself with likud anymore than i'd associate you with extremist muslims

...oh wait :mjpls: nice avi :mjpls:

....of a caucasian woman from a country that was part of the khazar empire :mjlol:

then again im talking to a beer-drinking ham-eating theweeknd-singing motherfukker who became a muslim to cover up the fact that he wasn't getting any p*ssy :pachaha:

lemme fall back

The fact that a man who stores flows in his lungs the way a camel stores water in its humps couldn't summon an acceptable recreation speaks volumes to Juvenile's brilliance. He is of the Old Masters.
the only hot boy to not get molested/become a dopefiend :ehh: a paragon of resilience

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
perhaps you dont know what mizrahi means. ashkenazim, sephardim, and mizrahim share the same cultural and genetic roots of the levant :ufdup:

all worshipers of the one god are welcome in the holy land, i wouldn't associate myself with likud anymore than i'd associate you with extremist muslims

...oh wait :mjpls: nice avi :mjpls:

....of a caucasian woman from a country that was part of the khazar empire :mjlol:

then again im talking to a beer-drinking ham-eating theweeknd-singing motherfukker who became a muslim to cover up the fact that he wasn't getting any p*ssy :pachaha:

lemme fall back

the only hot boy to not get molested/become a dopefiend :ehh: a paragon of resilience
:umad: :umad: :umad:

Does the woman in my avi claim to be a fake Jew and a descendant of Abraham? :ehh:

I see hit struck a nerve. Bringing up the fact I don't get p*ssy is why I became Muslim? :obama: :heh:

Why you so mad breh? Besides @penfield nobody finds any use for Jews

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
@horse. kike I need your help breh. Help me understand how these are God's chosen people innit :mjlol:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:umad: :umad: :umad:

Does the woman in my avi claim to be a fake Jew and a descendant of Abraham? :ehh:

I see hit struck a nerve. Bringing up the fact I don't get p*ssy is why I became Muslim? :obama: :heh:

Why you so mad breh? Besides @penfield nobody finds any use for Jews
im jewish in the sense that part of my heritage comes from the levant and i was adopted by a jewish family for part of my life so i respect and love them. i lived with iraqi muslims too and the akhis are my brothers mashallah. when we all got together to eat hummus and goat it was GOAT.

and yeah bruh, she does claim to be a descendant of abraham, who you think is marked as the first muslim?

thing is breh you didnt "become" muslim. you wanna give yourself that honorific you gotta earn it. but do you, you're still young.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
@horse. kike I need your help breh. Help me understand how these are God's chosen people innit :mjlol:

they're not :yeshrug:

i dont believe in chosen people mumbo jumbo. scripture's a shared mythology among people of the arabian desert, the levant, and those of the diaspora.

those guys are racist pricks, not much different from people who call others kikes

funny thing is know more arabic and more about islam than you just by accident

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
:lupe:

I know fukk all about religion. But I am enjoying this conversation.

My mind, reading Horse's posts
hA7AFAC38

Off for a run while listening to Ha. :tu:

(a side note. my memory of Ha was never in its heyday. It was down in mardi gras this past february and the dj at the bar went on a hot boyz marathon. About blacked out :dead:)

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Equate a simple typo, horse. kike is eerily similar to @horse. kills :mjpls: to sterilizing African women because Israelis have a false sense of importance in the world brehs. And you know more "by accident" good job breh that's why I learn. Say someone is Muslim cuz they get no p*ssy when he exposes the land stealing nature of your people brehs

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Equate a simple typo, horse. kike is eerily similar to @horse. kills :mjpls: to sterilizing African women because Israelis have a false sense of importance in the world brehs. And you know more "by accident" good job breh that's why I learn. Say someone is Muslim cuz they get no p*ssy when he exposes the land stealing nature of your people brehs

learn what levantine and mizrahi mean or don't bother replying

land-stealing? :mjpls:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_exodus_from_Arab_and_Muslim_countries

learn breh :ohhh: i have yet to judge you by bad apples in "your" community, so thanks for playing fair :mjpls:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Zionists didn't convince them to leave? :sas1:
the basis of zionism is not religious, it's a reaction to persecution and a realization that nobody will protect a people except themselves. people leave their ethnic homelands usually because of duress, not because they cant wait to go struggle for land in a dusty and dirty far-off place. the shame of the guys in the video you posted will be on them forever, they know nothing of their own people's history. but this trait is not exclusive to israel

just the topic of israel itself has always been divisive amongst jews, for that matter

i was trolling you before about not getting p*ssy et al. if you're serious about this, all the best. i am a friend to muslims. i already mentioned i was taken in by some when i was down and out and we remain close today. in addition to that, my job requires me to be the first and sometimes sole connection that many arab and african muslims have to the US, and that's one reason i love my work. plus my breh @SCORCH is an akhi and he already knows what it is

i only ask that you judge people on individual merits and not on preconceptions and fabrications. these are dangerous, habib