Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
Chelsky makes me sick :scusthov:

Thorgan Hazard:ohh: Is he Eden's bruh?

yeah he is. it makes me sick too, but they are smart about it. they buy these prospects for 5-10m, loan them out to mid-top clubs in other leagues, value increases and sell them for profit.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
:dead::dahell:

BwiZI3YIMAAGUzt.jpg:large

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Can I speak on United for a minute fellas.

I throw shots at them but I truly do respect them as an institution and yearn for those old days when we hated each other. There will always be respect there.

It's quite sad to see them this way. Not finishing 7th but it does feel like United were different to Real Madrid or Barca. They did feel like a family club even after tho they were the biggest club in the world. This new United spending money left, right, an center, doesn't feel like the same club. Just seems to be a giant Walmart.

No real structure, just crazy spending.

It's crazy to think Chelsea, City, Liverpool, Arsenal, and Spurs are better run.

Daps

I throw shots at them but I truly do respect them as an institution and yearn for those old days when we hated each other. There will always be respect there.

It's quite sad to see them this way. Not finishing 7th but it does feel like United were different to Real Madrid or Barca. They did feel like a family club even after tho they were the biggest club in the world. This new United spending money left, right, an center, doesn't feel like the same club. Just seems to be a giant Walmart.

It's crazy to think Chelsea, City, Liverpool, Arsenal, and Spurs are better run.

IMO Fergie fukked them over so he can leave on a high note.

AlphaOne

OFT XI E Squad
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey / XO

Good post.

Was just reading the "We're just another big club" thread on caf in bits. Feel the same.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

Great post.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London

:mjlol:

oh didnt you arsenal guys know? Welbeck picks up little injuries every 2 weeks :troll:

tocry.png

evolve or become extinct , we had a ton of deadwood and confidence shot from last season.

This kind of big splash wont be made every season, imo we will get strootman in january or next summer and a world class cb.

team is nearly set

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA

We had to replace like 7 players who left, and get the fodder out as well. Fergie's frugal spending in his last days and young homegrown talent not panning out like Cleverley, Welbeck, etc. is the reason for the massive spending. Also include shyt purchases like Fellaini and Mata to a degree and there you go. A transfer window like this was expected at some point.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Acting like England players aint picked up mysterious "knocks just" to miss out on friendlies for about the past 10 years :beli: