Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh yeah, i feel you man on what you're saying about man utd but i'm with the breh @horse. kills its always been muthafucc utd :pacspit: and forever will be. the amount of times they've sh1tted on us over the years miss me with the sentimental it aint like the good ole days bollocks :camby:

The state of that club is :blessed: to me, and they'll be alrite in the end so you man should be sh1tting on them while you can :ufdup:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Oh yeah, i feel you man on what you're saying about man utd but i'm with the breh @horse. kills its always been muthafucc utd :pacspit: and forever will be. the amount of times they've sh1tted on us over the years miss me with the sentimental it aint like the good ole days bollocks :camby:

The state of that club is :blessed: to me, and they'll be alrite in the end so you man should be sh1tting on them while you can :ufdup:
good post :salute:

try living stateside breh, growing up all i ever heard was how following united was every american's chance to support a yankees/cowboys/lakers-like team even if they were birthed in hatred of those clubs. that's how arsenal became so popular here i think, they were the the biggest threat to utd dominance in the late 90s/early 2000s when the game got bigger here

seeing these dudes my age that have NEVER suffered a disappointing football club is hilarious - brehs just wanna change the topic tbf :pachaha:

and when i change the topic, i almost always change it to the lakers :lolbron:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
P7nLytI.png
been there with the Lakers. Lets wait and see if we switch to a 433 or not b4 making predictions...

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
good post :salute:

try living stateside breh, growing up all i ever heard was how following united was every american's chance to support a yankees/cowboys/lakers-like team even if they were birthed in hatred of those clubs. that's how arsenal became so popular here i think, they were the the biggest threat to utd dominance in the late 90s/early 2000s when the game got bigger here

seeing these dudes my age that have NEVER suffered a disappointing football club is hilarious - brehs just wanna change the topic tbf :pachaha:

and when i change the topic, i almost always change it to the lakers :lolbron:
Amazing how all stateside utd fans seem to be lakers fan too :heh:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Guess I'm the only one gutted about Welbeck leaving. :(
i see it as james wilson is now our 4th choice striker, hes shown that hunger you want to see in a striker (watched a few reserve games) and his potential is very high

unfortunately ive never seen that hunger in welbeck

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
The spending of clubs like City,Chelsea were initially to build a core and without that initial prestige money was the only way they could attract players. Chelsea and City either by chance or design ended up with a core of players to build around , with City you could say Kompany,Yaya,Silva,Aguero and maybe Zabaleta became those dudes and Chelsea's initial core has been finally phased out after some turbulence with their managers .United lost theirs and the supposed replacements in Jones,Smalling,Evans,Welbeck,Cleverly did not pan out as well and they are going through that initial stage of building a team through acquisitions. Some of their purchases looked like panic buys because they wound up with multiple 10s and now that has moved on to a number of strikers that they need to find a way of utilizing effectively. I always thought Van Gaal would be arrogant enough to bring through and rely on a number of youth players over experienced one because he prides himself with his work at Barca and Bayern but the results he has had and the problems are too much to ignore.

Funny how people forget his work with Ajax where he had the most success.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Arsenal with an Eric Dier :leon:

Low key @Somalilander and them made a nice move picking up Stambouli aswell
Stambouli was montepeillers best player. We got him for cheap price since we missed out on schenderlin.
Im glad someone notice your a smart dude bruv.

Last edited:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
i see it as james wilson is now our 4th choice striker, hes shown that hunger you want to see in a striker (watched a few reserve games) and his potential is very high

unfortunately ive never seen that hunger in welbeck
Im happy about Wilson. Dont get me wrong im also :gladbron: "Falcao!" But i definitely have that feeling like we lost abit of our identity. He'll do well at Arsenal imo. I just cant help that pang of disappointment that he'll be playing for Arsenal.