Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
The beatings had more to do with your moronic manager and his inability to coach his team properly. There are teams with lesser players than Arsenal that don't get smashed 6-0 by Chelsea, blaming those results on one particular type of player not being in the line-up is silly.:comeon:

When are you brehs gonna have a serious discussion about Wenger? :comeon:

Let's be honest, friends. :sitdown:

I've been going at Wenger about this. This season is even worse. Our set up and stupidity in those games killed us but to ignore the Arteta factor :salute:

My issue with Arteta and Flamini has nothing to do with tactics because even if the tactics were on point they would be inadequate. Name me a team with a weaker set of Defensive Midfielders?

Wenger got two more years at least, he aint leaving so why focus energy on that? Plus, I don't see an adequate replacement out there. Arsenal aren't going to hire a Simeone type.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The fact that he insists on only having the centerbacks in Arsenal's half during an attack and the fullbacks bombing forward ahead of the ball is a contributory factor. The Chelsea game in particular;ar was all about losing the ball on those interceptions and the transition defending was poor because Gibbs and Sagna are caught up trying to join the attack without the ball.
and what makes it worse is that Gibbs and Sagna are useless attackers.

• Dap
Reactions: TTT

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've been going at Wenger about this. This season is even worse. Our set up and stupidity in those games killed us but to ignore the Arteta factor :salute:

My issue with Arteta and Flamini has nothing to do with tactics because even if the tactics were on point they would be inadequate. Name me a team with a weaker set of Defensive Midfielders?

Wenger got two more years at least, he aint leaving so why focus energy on that? Plus, I don't see an adequate replacement out there.

Fair enough you guys do need more legs in midfield but most of the problems you're having is down to poor coaching imho. Stewart Robson knows :sas2:

Arsenal aren't going to hire a Simeone type.

Hope that never happens.
Arsenal with a proper coach who gets the absolute best out of his players? :whoa:

Daps

Wenger got two more years at least, he aint leaving so why focus energy on that? Plus, I don't see an adequate replacement out there. Arsenal aren't going to hire a Simeone type.

I'm afraid that we gonna hire Roberto Martinez a man who plays similar to Wenger style and doesn't command alot from the board in terms of transfers :( I am hoping for Klopp but I think he'll go to Real or Barca

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
and what makes it worse is that Gibbs and Sagna are useless attackers.
I would've thrown the checkbook at Seamus if I was Arsenal as Sagna's replacement. Perfect player for us. We need a threat from deep and haven't had one since Cole left tbh. If I'm forgetting somebody let me know. Debuchy is ok going forward but is woeful at defending plus he is sooooo slow. He'll have a couple fukkups before the year is done.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Arsenal brehs so desperate they taking advice from @SCORCH :dead:

Talking about Stewart Robson knows :troll: ...same Stewart Robson who said Wenger should have Bought Fellaini to play DM :laff:

Daps
I would've thrown the checkbook at Seamus if I was Arsenal as Sagna's replacement. Perfect player for us. We need a threat from deep and haven't had one since Cole left tbh. If I'm forgetting somebody let me know

Everton were asking for 20-25m, you know how they roll, they'll probably get 30-40m for Barkely this summer if he hadn't got injured.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Arsenal brehs so desperate they taking advice from @SCORCH :dead:

Talking about Stewart Robson knows :troll: ...same Stewart Robson who said Wenger should have Bought Fellaini to play DM :laff:
And what's wrong with that? They need strength in the middle, don't they? :youngsabo:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Chamack is actually killing it in the old Fellaini role for Crystal Palace. :ohhh: Yet another player Wenger was using wrong.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
I'm afraid that we gonna hire Roberto Martinez a man who plays similar to Wenger style and doesn't command alot from the board in terms of transfers :( I am hoping for Klopp but I think he'll go to Real or Barca

Klopp scares me, I think he's another Wenger type as well.

Martinez is probably the next one. It's either him or we go to Germany imo.

Arsenal and United are very similar til United went all Galatico, it's a bit sad. Lots of emphasis on Arsenal/United way and class. Simeone would disrupt that.

Daps
Klopp scares me, I think he's another Wenger type as well.

Martinez is probably the next one. It's either him or we go to Germany imo.

Arsenal and United are very similar til United went all Galatico, it's a bit sad. Lots of emphasis on Arsenal/United way and class. Simeone would disrupt that.

After Klopp murdered Mourinho in the CL two years, I wanted him to manage Arsenal.

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
@SCORCH

Who has a legit chance to make it to your 11 in the future

Bwh3Ri6IEAA2X2Z.jpg
Chelsky makes me sick :scusthov:

Thorgan Hazard:ohh: Is he Eden's bruh?

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
I would've thrown the checkbook at Seamus if I was Arsenal as Sagna's replacement. Perfect player for us. We need a threat from deep and haven't had one since Cole left tbh. If I'm forgetting somebody let me know. Debuchy is ok going forward but is woeful at defending plus he is sooooo slow. He'll have a couple fukkups before the year is done.

Arsenal with an Eric Dier :leon:

Low key @Somalilander and them made a nice move picking up Stambouli aswell