Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I was tight yesterday, but I'm over it. Danny is now a Gooner and I'm fully behind him. :salute:

:camby: In December if you ain't banging in the goals though

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
Chelsea will buy Carvalho in January. He looks too much like a Chelsea signing

Daps
Yall shoulda got him while he was at sevilla. But he is a cheaper alternative then to william carvalho.

Monaco were on a spending spree, didn't blame him when they were buying James and Falcao. But now they garbage, hopefully we can snatch Kondogbia, Kurzawa and Marital

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People really trying to front like Welbeck ain't a better all-round footballer than Falcao? :comeon:

I look at Man Utd's performance against Burnley and ask myself: what could Falcao bring to the table to change things? And the asnwer is nothing, really; certainly no more than RVP does already (if even that much).

Welbeck came on and immediately bought some pace and power to the game and looked the most likely to make things happen.

Honestly think Welbeck is gonna be a decent player for Arsenal.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Chelsea will buy Carvalho in January. He looks too much like a Chelsea signing
I guarantee you there are kids at Chelsea better than him and even they will never play a single minute for the club.

Dude is almost certainly a bum and the product of agent hype.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
I don't understand the Carvalho hype tbh and I bet he won't even be on the radar this time next year.

I haven't seen him play and I doubt many of the people clamouring for his signing have either. :mjlol:

You have a team that has power all over the pitch, we don't. Sit and watch Arsenal for a 2 weeks and see how many times someone runs right down the middle of the midfield untouched.

The beatings last year had nothing to do with forwards. It's the fukking idiots who keep clamoring about forwards when we are slow, predictable, weak and naive in that defensive midfield position.

There is always going to be someone new that comes up but we have seen this movie before. This has been a problem for Arsenal since Vieira and Gilberto left. Wenger just ignores the issue and we lose out. He has passed up on the likes of Matic, Carvalho, Kondogbia, M'Vila, Fernando in favor for Arteta and Flamini.

Arteta is by far the weakest link in our team and he keeps on piecing him together.

Daps
@SCORCH

Who has a legit chance to make it to your 11 in the future

Bwh3Ri6IEAA2X2Z.jpg

Daps
You have a team that has power all over the pitch, we don't. Sit and watch Arsenal for a 2 weeks and see how many times someone runs right down the middle of the midfield untouched.

The beatings last year had nothing to do with forwards. It's the fukking idiots who keep clamoring about forwards when we are slow, predictable, weak and naive in that defensive midfield position.

There is always going to be someone new that comes up but we have seen this movie before. This has been a problem for Arsenal since Vieira and Gilberto left. Wenger just ignores the issue and we lose out. He has passed up on the likes of Matic, Carvalho, Kondogbia, M'Vila, Fernando in favor for Arteta and Flamini.

Arteta is by far the weakest link in our team and he keeps on piecing him together.

Thank god first game back from international against cit is at the emirates, otherwise we would get destroyed imo.