Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
breh you have no "points", you putting words in my mouth I never said they were gonna get smashed, all I said was that they are going to top their group and were better than you and all you did was prove my point by saying how borussia topped their group last year which included you lads

You said, "Of course they're going to beat Arsenal" them getting smashed was implied from your post.

And my point was like I said, and to subtly suggest that you didn't know what you were talking about without coming right out and saying it. I think you just wanted to trot out those Arsenal are Mexico jokes, or whatever the fukk.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
This team isn't looking like a top 4 team at the moment. Wenger has failed yet again to bring in reinforcements. He let Fabregas go to chelsea, Balo to Liverpool, Remy to Chelsea, Manolas to Roma, and Cerci to Aleti. And now you compound that by turning out a shyt performance against a championship team with Yaya Sanogo leading the line. Then you make changes when the game is nearly over. Jesus Christ It's unbelievable how fukking stupid this dude is. Whoever is doing transfers, they need to leave Wenger out of them. He's costing this club.
I don't know how @mastermind and co feel but I'm done with dude.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
This team isn't looking like a top 4 team at the moment. Wenger has failed yet again to bring in reinforcements. He let Fabregas go to chelsea, Balo to Liverpool, Remy to Chelsea, Manolas to Roma, and Cerci to Aleti. And now you compound that by turning out a shyt performance against a championship team with Yaya Sanogo leading the line. Then you make changes when the game is nearly over. Jesus Christ It's unbelievable how fukking stupid this dude is. Whoever is doing transfers, they need to leave Wenger out of them. He's costing this club.
Wenger is stubborn old man what do you expect? As long as hes the manager, he will dictate all the transfers and who he wants. One thing i dont get is why he doesnt go for players hes obv lacking. Sanchez is plus but a DM and a top striker like falcao wouldve made arsenal srs title contenders. Look at chelsea they finally fixed there striker problem signing player like costa and hes got 4 goals in 3 games.

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
I still dont understand how yall lost to them in coppa italia final

Best thing to ever happen to AS Roma :blessed:

For that game we had too many Roman players breh, while lazio played with out of towers and immigrant players we had 3 players in the pitch born and bred in Rome the couldn't handle the pressure/nerves/game :yeshrug:

It was great that we lost in hindsight because that summer is when we pulled ourselves up from the ashes and started this new great team :blessed:

BOBN

Pro
Daps
You brehs still defending Ozil?

42 mill looking mighty mighty right now :ld:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
:laff: every time wenger has an interview after a game that highlights some poor player choices he says "well, if the solution to a mediocre result in every game is to buy new players then :ehh:"

classic :troll: tactics

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
You brehs still defending Ozil?

42 mill looking mighty mighty right now :ld:
Same thing I'll say when ppl try and use Santi as a scapegoat. As a creative player, there is only so much you can do with the caliber of players Arsenal have right now. No DM and aggressive fullbacks, so you can't flood the box and not worry about a devastating counter in the space you left...no real strikers so there's no focal point in the final third. Defenders aren't worried about marking Sanogo. It's tough. Ozil ain't Messi and Wenger isn't providing the right balance for our players to flourish :manny:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Best thing to ever happen to AS Roma :blessed:

For that game we had too many Roman players breh, while lazio played with out of towers and immigrant players we had 3 players in the pitch born and bred in Rome the couldn't handle the pressure/nerves/game :yeshrug:

It was great that we lost in hindsight because that summer is when we pulled ourselves up from the ashes and started this new great team :blessed:
Put me on to roma breh, I've falling off on the italians. I need a serie A team to stan. I used to fukk with milan when kaka was still viable but i been put them in the bushes :camby: Whose roma's best players :lupe: