Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Ajax has been pretty shyt so far this season. Psv are ripping it so far and there poor last season looks way behind them. Ajax not buying a exp striker is going to haunt them.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
This nikka Wenger really feeling himself :dahell:

We had no strikers before Giroud got injured. Now he goes down and he thinks Sanogo/Podolski will hold it down for 3 months?? Terrible start to the season.

Last edited:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Well that was shyt. Sanogo can fukk off.

At least it's still a holiday weekend. I'm gonna go do...something.

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
I have no idea what Wenger is doing but we look lethargic.

This team isn't looking like a top 4 team at the moment. Wenger has failed yet again to bring in reinforcements. He let Fabregas go to chelsea, Balo to Liverpool, Remy to Chelsea, Manolas to Roma, and Cerci to Aleti. And now you compound that by turning out a shyt performance against a championship team with Yaya Sanogo leading the line. Then you make changes when the game is nearly over. Jesus Christ It's unbelievable how fukking stupid this dude is. Whoever is doing transfers, they need to leave Wenger out of them. He's costing this club.

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it's more my point that all the prognostications and claims that Arsenal are going to be smashed can be duly labeled as complete nonsense. People said Arsenal were going to be smashed in Dortmund last season. There are no certainties in matches like this.
breh you have no "points", you putting words in my mouth I never said they were gonna get smashed, all I said was that they are going to top their group and were better than you and all you did was prove my point by saying how borussia topped their group last year which included you lads