Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
:blessed: :blessed:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Celebs/

leaked nudes everywhere :eat:

tumblr_static_profile.gif
Jennifer lawrence:ohlawd:

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
:ohhh: I remember Totti from the 2006 world cup. Didnt know breh still had it.:obama:

Off to you tube to watch clips of my new team :lawd:

The Gawd is timeless breh still got it :whew:

I forgot to mention we under new owners since 2011 our president James Pallotta an Italian American who is looking to grow our team and brand to the highest levels :ahh:

He ain't afraid to splash some cash in the offseason and recently presented a plan to build a new 55K seat arena in Rome( to be finished for the 2017 season) :banderas:

How you like what you see let me know later.

Oh and Welcome to the team breh :salute:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
very very good team. Im stanning for em in CL. They got so many attacking players from quintero , brahimi ,adrian, tello and the mexican star Herrera who i think shyts on any american player.
We gonna be stanning them together cuz thats my '2nd' squad after chelsea. they always finding dope talent too.

The breh @LucaBrasi putting me on AS Roma to stan as well :youngsabo:

Last edited:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
The Gawd is timeless breh still got it :whew:

I forgot to mention we under new owners since 2011 our president James Pallotta an Italian American who is looking to grow our team and brand to the highest levels :ahh:

He ain't afraid to splash some cash in the offseason and recently presented a plan to build a new 55K seat arena in Rome( to be finished for the 2017 season) :banderas:

How you like what you see let me know later.

Oh and Welcome to the team breh :salute:
:krs: Breh I didnt know we had the R Kelly doppelganger Maicon, thought he was still at inter. Then we got the dreaded no hairline gawd Gervinho :dead: Ashely Cole aka hardonhoes da gawd :banderas: I'm all in breh. Roma was my squad and I didnt even know it. I been liking some of these niccas :dead:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
:dead: Monaco and Jorge Mendes thinking people will pay all that money for Falcao coming off injury. People would rather fake-buy another Bebe than pay all fee :heh:

----

Meanwhile Tottenham looks set to get the best young striker available :win:
And who's that?

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
That boy Raheem tho :ohlawd: he is everything we hoped Andros would be. I wish Townsend would go home and
take-notes-o.gif
all his game tapes.
Sterling was getting a buzz when he was 14. he lived a few miles away from me in london

was always seen as the next big thing. his small frame was the only worry