Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
You brehs still defending Ozil?

42 mill looking mighty mighty right now :ld:
Ozil's only great surrounded by supreme talent imo. Thats when his creativity really shines thru. Only so much you can do with Giroud and them..

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:dead: Monaco and Jorge Mendes thinking people will pay all that money for Falcao coming off injury. People would rather fake-buy another Bebe than pay all fee :heh:

----

Meanwhile Tottenham looks set to get the best young striker available :win:

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
Wenger is stubborn old man what do you expect? As long as hes the manager, he will dictate all the transfers and who he wants. One thing i dont get is why he doesnt go for players hes obv lacking. Sanchez is plus but a DM and a top striker like falcao wouldve made arsenal srs title contenders. Look at chelsea they finally fixed there striker problem signing player like costa and hes got 4 goals in 3 games.

I seriously believe this dude places his pride over this club succeeding. It's as if he doesnt want to be proven wrong and will sacrifice this club competing to do it. There's just no excuse for failing to bring in the players we've needed for years. Every other club can go about thier business and get their transfers done while we have to hope and pray that something happens because of the incompetence of the manager.

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
Put me on to roma breh, I've falling off on the italians. I need a serie A team to stan. I used to fukk with milan when kaka was still viable but i been put them in the bushes :camby: Whose roma's best players :lupe:

Gladly :youngsabo:

It might sound crazy but our MVP is still after 20 years in the Serie A Francesco Totti, slower in his run with age his vision and passing and strike are still top notch, I'd suggest you check out some Totti highlights from last season.

We also have great young players like Pjanic (creative offensive midfielder with GOAT free kick ability and shooting accuracy, recently scored a 50 yard chip shot on Man U)

We try to play thru our wings with Totti dropping back in his false 9 roll to let Gervinho Express and Iturbe destroy offenses from the flanks basically.

Our recent history is basically this:
Tried the Arsenal approach of buying young talents for 2 season straight and svkked ass, which culminated in us losing to our hated city rivals Lazio.

The following summer we sold our best prospects for 60 mil and bought players who not only were talented but hungry and "mad" on the pitch.

Came back won 10 in a row out the gate (Serie A record) and finished second in the league.

This summer we kept our most important pieces (Pjanic .& Strootman) and added new pieces.

Now we back breh :blessed:

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps

wld6SYE.png

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Gladly :youngsabo:

It might sound crazy but our MVP is still after 20 years in the Serie A Francesco Totti, slower in his run with age his vision and passing and strike are still top notch, I'd suggest you check out some Totti highlights from last season.

We also have great young players like Pjanic (creative offensive midfielder with GOAT free kick ability and shooting accuracy, recently scored a 50 yard chip shot on Man U)

We try to play thru our wings with Totti dropping back in his false 9 roll to let Gervinho Express and Iturbe destroy offenses from the flanks basically.

Our recent history is basically this:
Tried the Arsenal approach of buying young talents for 2 season straight and svkked ass, which culminated in us losing to our hated city rivals Lazio.

The following summer we sold our best prospects for 60 mil and bought players who not only were talented but hungry and "mad" on the pitch.

Came back won 10 in a row out the gate (Serie A record) and finished second in the league.

This summer we kept our most important pieces (Pjanic .& Strootman) and added new pieces.

Now we back breh :blessed:

:ohhh: I remember Totti from the 2006 world cup. Didnt know breh still had it.:obama:

Off to you tube to watch clips of my new team :lawd:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
I seriously believe this dude places his pride over this club succeeding. It's as if he doesnt want to be proven wrong and will sacrifice this club competing to do it. There's just no excuse for failing to bring in the players we've needed for years. Every other club can go about thier business and get their transfers done while we have to hope and pray that something happens because of the incompetence of the manager.
I honestly think wenger is holding your club back. A more younger manager atleast someone like klopp would be perfect for arsenal as hes known to take risks. Arsene wenger is to much of his way or the high way

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
thank you wenger for making my sunday better than yesterday :ohlawd:

thats my past prime manager :to:

Last edited:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
That boy Raheem tho :ohlawd: he is everything we hoped Andros would be. I wish Townsend would go home and
take-notes-o.gif
all his game tapes.