Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what is it nikka :heh:

an argument i had with gilver 2 years ago about rvp about to get signed to man u ? when he said would never happened and I told him it would happen, which I was correct?:what:

i really dont understand what you are getting at when I told him RVP would leave aresenal and go to man u, when gilver swore up and down that it would not happen and the team was being built around kagawa, which again i was right because he is about to be in his way out, and you are bringing up some brazil-united debacle garbage

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's Clichy.
And the last man waiting for him was Fernandinho.
Kompany was in the box for the corner.
So that's why they signed Fernando :ohhh:get a Kompany lookalike to blame for any fukk up :ohhh:

Cause we know they didn't sign that bum to play football

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
an argument i had with gilver 2 years ago about rvp about to get signed to man u ? when he said would never happened and I told him it would happen, which I was correct?:what:

i really dont understand what you are getting at when I told him RVP would leave aresenal and go to man u
Wrong :wow: The argument was @Gilver the prophet saying what a stupid move it would be, why he didn't want it to happen, and why it wouldn't happen because it was such an uncharacteristic move for Fergie to make. Turns out Fergie only did it because he was retiring and didn't give a fukk about the future :banderas: and debacled the development of the team just like man like @Gilver said.
It will affect nani or welbeck, both of whom i like and rate. Simple as that, fukk this.
Jesus :wow: Could he be any more right :damn:Nani, to account for Rooney out wide to make way for RVP, saw less and less of the pitch and reverted from one of the best players in the Prem to maybe Top 50 in Portugal. And Welbz, to account for RVP AND Rooney has spent two years as an ambiguous, part-timer winger, perhaps ruining him forever :wow:
life story you are coming at me like I dont know anything, like you are a big time manager, or analyst and I dont know anything, I dont need that especially when its not making sense. The same thing you were saying will not happening is actually happening with Alex making the bid, this is shocking to me because you know all and said it is the worst idea.
And you more wrong :wow:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wrong :wow: The argument was @Gilver the prophet saying what a stupid move it would be, why he didn't want it to happen, and why it wouldn't happen because it was such an uncharacteristic move for Fergie to make. Turns out Fergie only did it because he was retiring and didn't give a fukk about the future :banderas: and debacled the development of the team just like man like @Gilver said.

Jesus :wow: Could he be any more right :damn:Nani, to account for Rooney out wide to make way for RVP, saw less and less of the pitch and reverted from one of the best players in the Prem to maybe Top 50 in Portugal. And Welbz, to account for RVP AND Rooney has spent two years as an ambiguous, part-timer winger, perhaps ruining him forever :wow:

And you more wrong :wow:

No fergie did not do it just because he was retiring..the team was going downhill and fergie got out at the right time..The team won the titled thanks to RVP and the goals he scored that season to keep them in the title race..the team looked like trash before them, Fergie was the smart one to get out when he did and retire, i dont know wtf you are talking about

lol at you calling gilver a prophet, just for you saying that shows you DO NOT have ball sense because gilver definitely does not, he just swears he knows everything:upsetfavre:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
No fergie did not do it just because he was retiring..the team was going downhill and fergie got out at the right time..The team won the titled thanks to RVP and the goals he scored that season to keep them in the title race..the team looked like trash before them, Fergie was the smart one to get out when he did and retire, i dont know wtf you are talking about
Choose then.

RvP comes in = Welbeck plays less games, Hernandez plays less games, Nani plays less games/we sell him, Kagawa doesn't play in his best position therefore making him a pointless buy.
Jesus :damn: How could you bare to argue in the face of such absolute truth :wow: @Gilver laid out the future before you and you chose to deride him for it :wow:

WHY DIDN'T YOU LISTEN MAN :damn:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jesus :damn: How could you bare to argue in the face of such absolute truth :wow: @Gilver laid out the future before you and you chose to deride him for it :wow:

WHY DIDN'T YOU LISTEN MAN :damn:

ill say it again, if you say gilver is the truth I have no conversation for you..lol obviously if RVP comes in welbeck, hernandez, and nani will get less game...wtf, this means you are a prophet? no its common sense..like I said RVP lead them to the premiership, and they spent the money he is going to play...

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
ill say it again, if you say gilver is the truth I have no conversation for you
I've just dug up quotes from two years ago, and legit, you can't even argue this, everything he said would happen completely did and the team is a shambles.

He looked into the fires, he tried to share the vision with you, but you wondered out into the woods, into the darkness.

The RVP buy directly led to Kagawa, Welbz, Chica, and Nani's careers being cast into the shrubbery. That one buy crippled the future of the team just like he said it would.
Really, how could you have been more wrong? :dwillhuh:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've just dug up quotes from two years ago, and legit, you can't even argue this, everything he said would happen completely did and the team is a shambles.

He looked into the fires, he tried to share the vision with you, but you wondered out into the woods, into the darkness.

Really, how could you have been more wrong? :dwillhuh:
Vision? did you just see what I said, buy RVP less playing time for everyone...he also said they wouldnt buy RVP when I said they would..how about you backtrack to those convos dude....

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Newcastle vs Palace was a classic
Part of Alan Pardew's soul burning every time Newcastle gets scored on is :banderas:

You can see the disappointment and :merchant: in dudes face :heh:

Vision? did you just see what I said, buy RVP less playing time for everyone...he also said they wouldnt buy RVP when I said they would..how about you backtrack to those convos dude....
just admit u were wrong and keep it moving breh :yeshrug:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Breh I'm so caught up in this game I forgot about anything going on outside of it :damn:

FORZA ROMA

Considering you're watching with neutral eyes what do you think of Roma's game so far :ehh: ?
I only watched it up to the 20th min im gonna go back to watcing it now

I srsly think you guys are going to win the title. I dont see juve continuing this run tbf. Napoli and maybe inter got outside chance.

How do you like iturbe so far?

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
Part of Alan Pardew's soul burning every time Newcastle gets scored on is :banderas:

You can see the disappointment and :merchant: in dudes face :heh:
:russ: he deserves everything he gets. No idea where the 7 minutes came from but it was a fair result :yeshrug:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
He said they wouldn't because Fergie doesn't make those sort of knee-jerk, short-term fix, squad damaging emergency buys. Which, for his entire career? He hadn't. If this were a thesis paper, Gilver would score top marks for basing an opinion on ironclad research and making and reaching a logical, sound, and informed decision.

16/17 summers, he would have been right.

The RVP buy was an outlier, and it turned out to be every bit as catastrophic as he predicted.

@Gilver the Prophet :lupe: