Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
because the team was not a dominant ream and struggled and it was more than apparent, so fergie had to come up with a way to remain a contender so buy the hottest striker in the league which is what I said he was going to do based off of that, which gilver said wouldnt happen and is what he did.
no. The team started really well then injuries took a toll. The talk about it not being dominant coincided with the injuries(especially cleverley) .

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no. The team started really well then injuries took a toll. The talk about it not being dominant coincided with the injuries(especially cleverley) .

no the team wasnt looking good before the injuries started actually, you had many teams on the up and up while they didnt look like the dominant Man U as before. winning and playing well is 2 different things

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Errrr, if you actually look, i never said it WOULDN'T happen, maybe very early on, but as soon as it became 'media concrete' i accepted it and said i didn't want it to happen rather than it wouldn't(which the jamaican guy kept repeating i was still arguing for like a retard).

Tbh, when we look at our team....Wayne Rooney, he is the root of all of our attacking problems. If he wasn't there we'd have a much better chance of succeeding. The needing to shoehorn him in has fukked us up for ages. It's why when it came to crunch time, Fergie shunted him to less important positions or dropped him completely.

Our biggest periods of success in recent years have come with teams where Wayne Rooney is not the most important player in the system, now we expect to win things again where he is?

We will never win the champions league again while Wayne Rooney plays as a no.10 or in a strike partnership with RvP(where he essentially drops back and plays as a no.10 anyway), never.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which ones :lupe:

lets get this straight the premier league is dominated by a good 4 or 5 teams as with many leagues,even with this they looked terrible in the own premier league. Now when you come to speaking of a world power in champions league, they didnt stand a chance, I can name so many teams that bypassed them in every single major European League.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
lets get this straight the premier league is dominated by a good 4 or 5 teams as with many leagues,even with this they looked terrible in the own BPL. Now when you come to speaking of a world power in champions league, they didnt stand a chance, I can name so many teams that bypassed them in every single major European League.
Like? :usure:cuz I think you're talking shyt mate

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which ones :lupe:
oh and obviously you would now a small side like QPR or Stoke that has a small portion of the budget cannot fit into this category so dont even go there. We are talking about major sides if you want to get into the Premier League Especially, thats why they were dominated last season by each one and more

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Lemme tell ya, here's what i'd play, right now, based on form, and on who's still on the books(at the time of posting). Also if we had no injuries obviously.

------------------De Gea-----------------

Rafael-----Jones-----Evans-----Shaw

------------Carrick----Herrera---------
Nani----------Kagawa--------Di Maria

-----------------RvP----------------------

The bloody state of Juan Mata today. Fraudulent start to the season. I'm willing to wait until Rojo plays in the back 3 and we get a settled defence until i completely write that off but oh boy. I get the 3 month thing but c'mon breh, shambolic.

Think i my have turned heel.