Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Once Mikel did that back heel I just imagine a solitary tear running down Jonathan Wilson's cheek and silently nodding and smiling.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When Wenger hesitates and pulls out of buying an attacking midfielder you have to worry. Mata is one of the stat Gawds like Podolski, Benteke, and Bony.

:whoa: Benteke is a baller breh. Hope he has big year when he comes back from injury.:tu:

He's gonna have mad teams after him next summer.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
It's not about overpaying, that happens. It's the absolute disrespect Chelsea showed selling him to United. Mourinho refused to loan Ba to Arsenal but he gift wrapped Mata to United. United now have a player low on confidence who really doesn't fit into the system with a market that is going to be unforgiving. Mata needs to sign with Jorge Mendes and get that Russian/Asian/Washed Drug money.
Think that had more to do with Woodward being green.

I remember @Gilver talking about why that was such a terrible move for the future and @gho3st going at his neck for it.
Think you got me confused with somebody else breh. I wasn't a coli member when it happened bruh. Wrong as it may be, Fergie got what he wanted by buying RVP. Fellaini and Mata getting bought and Rooney's contract compounded existing problems :yeshrug:

man like @gho3st out here asking random questions about ligue 1 teams to try to change the current topic :heh:
Juve - Chievo game.... And you will have to cease and desist bruh.:beli:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
man like @gho3st out here asking random questions about ligue 1 teams to try to change the current topic :heh:
Like anyone gives a fukk about Ligue 1? Breh gonna turn around and front like he follows Marseille or some shyt any day now these Utd nikkas are the worst :heh:
Once Mikel did that back heel I just imagine a solitary tear running down Jonathan Wilson's cheek and silently nodding and smiling.
:deadrose:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Think that had more to do with Woodward being green.

Think you got me confused with somebody else breh. I wasn't a coli member when it happened bruh. Wrong as it may be, Fergie got what he wanted by buying RVP. Fellaini and Mata getting bought and Rooney's contract compounded existing problems :yeshrug:
Must have been @posterchild336 then, who after a combined Utd-Brazil debacle might have logged himself out of life.

Permanently :wow:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Scenes man, he looks beaten.

Mourinho pulled off some gems (selling Luiz, Lukaku, Zlatan) but this one might be the sweetest.
yeah, he plotted getting rid of Mata as soon as he took over. (told some Chelsea fans this at the time too and they were not trying to hear it)

He lucky Woodward and Moyes Boyes were easy marks.

or he did this

rudy-o.gif