Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So we're not gonna talk about that fraud Kompany getting exposed yet again? :patrice:

BothGracefulIsopod.gif

:russ::dead:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Absolute fraud. What "world-class" defender regularly gets debacled for goals like this

It's beyond embarrassing at this point. Man City went out and spent 40m on Mangala thinking Demichelis was the problem :snoop:
best CB in the world :yeshrug:

And thats not Kompany chasing Diouf :sas3:

Yeah, that's Kolarov...the white guy :dahell:
Romelu Lukak-who? :heh:

all about DiGOAL Costa. :win:

Scoring and trolling :blessed:

Hit that clown Coleman with a :umad:

Q4hZXD1.jpg

:heh:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Must have been @posterchild336 then, who after a combined Utd-Brazil debacle might have logged himself out of life.

Permanently :wow:

what are you talking about.....seriously, i havent posted in this thing in how long and you are calling me out, and talking i am logging out of life i am not even a man u or brazil fan:pacspit: get your shyt straight before you call my name out fakket...first you are confusing ghost ,then randomly calling my name out

Last edited:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I'm coming at you like that because you don't seem to have a clue. :yeshrug:

Why do you give a shyt what i think of you anyway? Stop with this trying to prove yourself to me nonsense.

I've said i don't want it to happen and stated my reasons, not that it actually won't. It actually happening will likely result in what i don't want to happen, happening. Which will imo be bad for the team.:manny:

All you've done is said you want him because it will make us better, well thanks for that genius.

You advocated us playing 4-1-3-2 earlier, with only one actual midfielder, something i posted as a joke line up as it's utterly ridiculous, that's why i think you're a clown.
Ur a joke for real, i didnt say 4 1 3 2 was a good line up i said RVP was good idea, i told you a 4-4-2 would be a better set up, you are a sideline person who thinks they know about the game but doesnt, and utter attacks at people because they dont agree with your wack statements. just the fact that you get defensive and try to call people out tells alot about your intellect, you are not fooling anyone but yourself dude.

So what is it nikka :heh: