Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jesus :damn: How could you bare to argue in the face of such absolute truth :wow: @Gilver laid out the future before you and you chose to deride him for it :wow:

WHY DIDN'T YOU LISTEN MAN :damn:

please back track before then when he said RVP was not being bought and Man U was being build around him you fukin dyck rider...none of what I said was false, fergie bought RVP and he won the league for them and he departed on the team since they were not the Man U they were in the past..how about you get some history and knowledge of the game, and learn what the argument is before you quote my name.

concise

Veteran
Daps
I'm coming at you like that because you don't seem to have a clue. :yeshrug:

Why do you give a shyt what i think of you anyway? Stop with this trying to prove yourself to me nonsense.

I've said i don't want it to happen and stated my reasons, not that it actually won't. It actually happening will likely result in what i don't want to happen, happening. Which will imo be bad for the team.:manny:

All you've done is said you want him because it will make us better, well thanks for that genius.

You advocated us playing 4-1-3-2 earlier, with only one actual midfielder, something i posted as a joke line up as it's utterly ridiculous, that's why i think you're a clown.

Is this what you were talking about posterchild?
:mjlol:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
please back track before then when he said RVP was not being bought and Man U was being build around him you fukin dyck rider...none of what I said was false, .
False =/= Wrong. He said it would be a stupid move. It's turned out to be a terrible move. The team is a shambles, and the RVP move did it.
fergie bought RVP and he won the league for them and he departed on the team since they were not the Man U they were in the past..how about you get some history and knowledge of the game, and learn what the argument is before you quote my name
The point is, he made the move knowing the Utd squad was in development and he was quitting soon, so made a cash out and dipped. :heh:

And seeing as how I was born, raised, and I live in Europe and breathe history with every step, I don't think I'll be needing a history lesson from someone who doesn't even know who Torbjorn Persson is :mjlol:

Is this what you were talking about posterchild?
:mjlol:

That conversation stuck out in my mind because it really was a comprehensive debacling, and two years later he's still tryna squirm out from under the pressure of it :heh:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
False =/= Wrong. He said it would be a stupid move. It's turned out to be a terrible move. The team is a shambles, and the RVP move did it.

The point is, he made the move knowing the Utd squad was in development and he was quitting soon, so made a cash out and dipped. :heh:

And seeing as how I was born, raised, and I live in Europe and breathe history with every step, I don't think I'll be needing a history lesson from someone who doesn't even know who Torbjorn Persson is :mjlol:

no the RVP move didnt do it, the team was in a downward spiral before the RVP move, RVP gave them a championship they wouldnt have had if they did buy him. Fergie got out because it was too hard to put this team in a position they have been in for the past 20 years. Get your facts straight

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
no the RVP move didnt do it, the team was in a downward spiral before the RVP move, RVP gave them a championship they wouldnt have had if they did buy him. Fergie got out because it was too hard to put this team in a position they have been in for the past 20 years. Get your facts straight
So what you're saying is

The point is, he made the move knowing the Utd squad was in development and he was quitting soon, so made a cash out and dipped.

:heh:

The fukk is wrong with you bruv :deadrose:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what you're saying is

:heh:

The fukk is wrong with you bruv :deadrose:

its funny how you stick to one section when i said backtrack to the argument before that though, you are stating the obvious from what I said that the team was on a downwards spiral and RVP was the only hope.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
The team won the championship that season so yes that is what I am talking about, it was a desperation move because they had no short term future.
:comeon: man. The team lost the title the previous season(then) on Goal Difference ...how did it not have short term future??

Someone up the posts of @gho3st and @BLAZO da GAWD saying they we were gonna win the title because Man U beat the Galaxy 7-0 :dead:
why would i not be irrational and say we are winning the tittle?? :dahell:

"We finally winning a trophy"

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
its funny how you stick to one section when i said backtrack to the argument before that though, you are stating the obvious from what I said that the team was on a downwards spiral and RVP was the only hope.
Bruv you literally quoted me to say the exact same thing I don't even know what move you're making right now :heh:
:comeon: man. The team lost the title the previous season on Goal Difference ...how did it not have short term future??
Pimpin, I'm legit sorry for mistaking you for this dude. :salute: All I could remember was it was a Jamaican that was the culprit :manny:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon: man. The team lost the title the previous season(then) on Goal Difference ...how did it not have short term future??

why would i not be irrational and say we are winning the tittle?? :dahell:

"We finally winning a trophy"

because the team was not a dominant ream and struggled and it was more than apparent, so fergie had to come up with a way to remain a contender so buy the hottest striker in the league which is what I said he was going to do based off of that, which gilver said wouldnt happen and is what he did.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
These fukkboys banned me from the Michael Sam thread for calling everyone homophobes. Couldn't make it up :skip:

@concise I demand a fukking recount.