Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
There might be doubts of his actually footballing ability but Diego Costa has been superb.

37.1m :wow:he doesn't look like he's even worth half that right now; it's about damn time Chelsea bumped another team, they've been getting burned for facking years.:beli:

I was aware of his deficiencies during his time here but shyt is just so much more apparent in a Man Utd shirt. He's just so slow and weak it's ridiculous.
Dropped by Spain too and that was a big reason for his move.:damn:

Man Utd's Torres imho. He won't be there in 2 years time.

What makes this is so sweet is how confident United were, Jose and Chelsea just sonned them. Took their unwanted, paid over the odds, and bought the better player. Jose wouldn't have sold him to anyone one else imo.

When Wenger hesitates and pulls out of buying an attacking midfielder you have to worry. Mata is one of the stat Gawds like Podolski, Benteke, and Bony.

fergie helped tbf. left everyone in a state of panic.

:salute: the red knight for papering over the cracks so well for so long. true genius innit

Said the same thing when they bought Van Persie. Fergie's last few years he stopped caring about United.

Fergie might be that great and cold.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LNGHuTc.png

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Said the same thing when they bought Van Persie. Fergie's last few years he stopped caring about United.

Fergie might be that great and cold.
the nerve of him to show up weekly at the dumpster fire he started :heh:

killers often return to the scene of the crime :yeshrug:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That Mikel backheel :deadmanny: top 5 Premier League moment :russ:
Hope people stfu about Lukaku now, he's gonna be dropped for Eto'o once the old breh is fully fit :mjlol:28m :heh:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Teams overpay for players everyday B. some most then others. Though I'm sure if LVG wants to get rid of Mata he won't have loan him for the remainder of his contract like some teams do :yeshrug:

It's not about overpaying, that happens. It's the absolute disrespect Chelsea showed selling him to United. Mourinho refused to loan Ba to Arsenal but he gift wrapped Mata to United. United now have a player low on confidence who really doesn't fit into the system with a market that is going to be unforgiving. Mata needs to sign with Jorge Mendes and get that Russian/Asian/Washed Drug money.
its incredible :wow:

They really paid 41 million for that guy :dead:

Scenes man, he looks beaten.

Mourinho pulled off some gems (selling Luiz, Lukaku, Zlatan) but this one might be the sweetest.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
the nerve of him to show up weekly at the dumpster fire he started :heh:

killers often return to the scene of the crime :yeshrug:
I remember @Gilver talking about why that was such a terrible move for the future and @gho3st going at his neck for it.

How you feel now nikka :heh:

Fergie was cashing out for one last title push and didn't give a fukk about what was going to happen the year after :dead: That was the most uncharacteristic buy he'd ever made and it all made sense when he threw himself in the bushes after he got what he wanted :banderas: