Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
I think when Arsenal officially qualify for the CL, we are going big. One would hope it's a CB, a CDM and a fukking striker.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
:heh::leon:
BvjvM_aCAAEjMqk.jpg

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
Iain Moody resigns from Crystal Palace role after exchanging shocking texts with Malky Mackay

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...hocking-texts-Malky-Mackay.html#ixzz3B2MA7VhC
'Fkn chinkys. Fk it. There's enough dogs in Cardiff for us all to go around.'

On the arrival of South Korean international Kim Bo-Kyung

'Go on, fat Phil. Nothing like a Jew that sees money slipping through his fingers'

On football agent Phil Smith

'He's a snake, a gay snake. Not to be trusted'

On an official of another club

'Not many white faces amongst that lot but worth considering.'

On a list of potential signings

'I hope she's looking after your needs. I bet you'd love a bounce on her falsies.'

On a player's female agent

A picture entitled Black Monopoly (where every square was a "Go to Jail" square)

Sent to members of Cardiff's staff

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Liverpool got Balo on the cheap....great talent but at 24 is this as good as it gets?

I wonder if Rodgers will go back to his formation last season to accomodate Balo or bring someone off the bench... IDK I feel some type of way, Liverpool's two main strikers for Man City ties.

Daps
Liverpool got Balo on the cheap....great talent but at 24 is this as good as it gets?

I wonder if Rodgers will go back to his formation last season to accomodate Balo or bring someone off the bench... IDK I feel some type of way, Liverpool's two main strikers for Man City ties.

He obviously is going back to this formation of last year. After that close game vs. Southampton where he just had Sturridge up front, Rodgers knew he needed another striker.

Balo has too much baggage thus why he only cost that much. He can be another Suarez, expect stupid fouls.

Daps
In the span of a week? They might get 3 players but guaranteed one or two of them would be a panic buy.

Was Ozil a panic buy?, don't think so. I think Wenger is waiting for CL and whats unraveling with the whole PSG/Real saga because if Di Maria is going to PSG, PSG needs to offload someone, may be Cavani.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Was Ozil a panic buy?, don't think so. I think Wenger is waiting for CL and whats unraveling with the whole PSG/Real saga because if Di Maria is going to PSG, PSG needs to offload someone, may be Cavani.

You didn't say one guy; you said three. A little difficult considering we're 10 days out and Arsenal's only linked to Alex Song and Manolo or whatever his name is. And Cavani's not going anywhere now that Ibra is hurt.

Daps
You didn't say one guy; you said three. A little difficult considering we're 10 days out and Arsenal's only linked to Alex Song and Manolo or whatever his name is. And Cavani's not going anywhere now that Ibra is hurt.

Manolos and Khedira are probably already set to go forward without delay and further negotiations. Ibra returned to training though?

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...ET-trip-to-London-to-discuss-Arsenal-transfer

jMX6d6EVA7d0W.png