Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
http://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...ET-trip-to-London-to-discuss-Arsenal-transfer

jMX6d6EVA7d0W.png

Exactly, mans don't realize Wenger moves in silence. He's already lined up the moves just waiting till the last day.

Daps
Evra, Vidic, Rio off our wage bill, hell, we can afford it. :manny:

Still an L though...

Fergie has made some questionable moves, usually from Portugal. Anderson 30M, Bebe 7M. Obviously this was after Ronaldo and he probably trusted his scouts in Portugal, but goddamn.

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Fergie has made some questionable moves, usually from Portugal. Anderson 30M, Bebe 7M. Obviously this was after Ronaldo and he probably trusted his scouts in Portugal, but goddamn.
Bebe was a :derp: move, but Anderson looked like the next up and coming top CM. The fat shyt just couldn't stay fit and healthy. :patrice:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I love Balotelli coming back to England, especially under Rodgers, a man who while undoubtedly can manage and has set tactics and "philosophies" in place, is still very hard to take serious. Only other manager I'd want to see try and take on Balotelli is AVB. I can hardly stand Rodgers on MOTD, can't imagine how Balo will see him :mjlol:

On another note is Richard Dawkins the world's preeminent wum at the moment? :lupe:

Last edited: