Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ballotelli to Liverpool for 20 mill euros...5 years...

this could either be a disaster or something special with the black excellence front. I have no idea how he'll fit into the system. Balo's work rate is nowhere near Suarez and with Sturridge and Sterling looking like they wanna be the one-two punch.

Sturridge can :camby:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Fergie has made some questionable moves, usually from Portugal. Anderson 30M, Bebe 7M. Obviously this was after Ronaldo and he probably trusted his scouts in Portugal, but goddamn.
Anderson was worth it at one time.

And bebe was one of the top scorers in the Primeira last season :mjpls:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I'm more pleased about Liverpool signing Balotelli than i am about us signing Rojo tbh.

Why has no one learned he's complete garbage yet?:mjlol:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I thought you brehs hadnt touched the Suarez money :patrice:

That was a while ago. Before Lovren, Moreno, Origi and Balo.

I said earlier that they had 60-70 million plus Suarez money to spend. Balotelli brings the total spending to around 120 million pounds.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
MD
Mario Balotelli is probably the best signing for Liverpool post Suarez era. Now we have a striker who can use their left and right foot, take penalties kicks and free kicks.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Indeed we are running fast and loose with Black excellence these days.

This was evident when Yaya Sanogo was black excellence after scoring in pre season :flo:

Still though a mentally tuned in Balotelli, and an on point SAS.... could be :wow:

Balo loves swagging on the CAC nation of England. But i'm not about to put them in the top 3 yet. Not with Chelsea looking god-body and Man City looking strong as usual.

People talking about all these other signings, when you got Diego Costa and Fabregas making the Blues look invunlerable. Not to mention the X-factors of Schurrle and Hazard....AND Drogba if you need him. Costa prolly taking all the big striker cheat codes from Drogba that Lukaku is missing out on.

Daps
That was a while ago. Before Lovren, Moreno, Origi and Balo.

I said earlier that they had 60-70 million plus Suarez money to spend. Balotelli brings the total spending to around 120 million pounds.

Balotelli signing shows big name players dont wanna play for Liverpool. Falcao, Cavani, Reus and Benzema all turned you down. you spent 120M on inexperienced players. Good luck though.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Balotelli signing shows big name players dont wanna play for Liverpool. Falcao, Cavani, Reus and Benzema all turned you down. you spent 120M on inexperienced players. Good luck though.

Reus and Cavani never turned us down, and most of the signings we made have Prem experience. But good luck tho.