Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Wheres Walcott? :childplease:

Stop :camby:

Post injury I had to :whoa:
fe7e95b5-1dcb-4dd7-a38f-af32bfa859e1-620x465.jpeg

It's a look into the future. Right to Left.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
That pic of Moody :deadrose:

Time for Tim Sherwood to swoop in :blessed:

Can the Premier League take Sherwood and Redknapp in the same league? Damn shame AVB or Holloway aren't back in the top flight.

Congrats on Balo, if it works :salute: if it doesn't we will all be :blessed: with lulz.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Can the Premier League take Sherwood and Redknapp in the same league? Damn shame AVB or Holloway aren't back in the top flight.

Congrats on Balo, if it works :salute: if it doesn't we will all be :blessed: with lulz.

At half Andy Carroll money it won't be nearly as devastating if it don't work out. And it'll likely be much funnier than Suarez's flameout.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Its hard to stay on topic uh...

You've been going on and on for 2 months how Lambert's going to be Pool's 2nd best striker. I told you they were gonna sign someone else.

Meanwhile Woodward's diddling himself while Van Gaal bangs on his door day and night begging for players to be signed. :mjlol:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
thats not my point...did you read why I wrote that message?

No one in the world expects Balo to replace Suarez's production. That's not the point. The Suarez money was used to add depth all around the squad. Replacing Suarez wasn't their biggest problem; it was adding depth and defenders.

So for Suarez money and a CL place they got Balo, Markovic, Lambert, Can, Lovren, Manquillo, Lallana, and Moreno. Only one player in that whole bunch over 26. It likely won't make them title contenders, but it keeps the foundation of the team robust and able to maintain a top 4 place in the EPL for now.

EDIT: Forgot about Origi, who's waiting in the wings while on loan in France.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
You've been going on and on for 2 months how Lambert's going to be Pool's 2nd best striker. I told you they were gonna sign someone else.

Meanwhile Woodward's diddling himself while Van Gaal bangs on his door day and night begging for players to be signed. :mjlol:
:dwillhuh: did you ride the short bus?? You were going on about Bony :heh:, Falcao and them...But nikkas told you Balotelli was the only good striker out there that Liverpool could get which is what made Rodgers categorically denying the Balo rumors more laughable.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
:dwillhuh: did you ride the short bus?? You were going on about Bony :heh:, Falcao and them...But nikkas told you Balotelli was the only good striker out there that Liverpool could get which is what made Rodgers categorically denying the Balo rumors more laughable.

Revisionist history. Heard time and time again how Pool were done spending "the Suarez money" after they locked up Markovic.

Anyway, worry about your squad and how you can't even beat Swansea at home anymore. :heh:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Ballotelli to Liverpool for 20 mill euros...5 years...

this could either be a disaster or something special with the black excellence front. I have no idea how he'll fit into the system. Balo's work rate is nowhere near Suarez and with Sturridge and Sterling looking like they wanna be the one-two punch.