Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Not happy that Wengers letting Balotelli go to Liverpool, not happy at all :comeon:

If it wasnt for Gerrard being 100% done and a massive weak link, Liverpool would be one of the title favourites.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Rodgera had a choice. Either wait till the 1st to see if Madrid sign Falcao, or just sign Mario right now and be done with it. Happy with his decision.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
So Lupe Fiasco basically functions as a ghostwriter now (I know he's doing the rapping etc but still)? Man that guy fell off. One day you're writing a rap song from the perspective of a cheeseburger, next you're on twitter peddling verses for $500 a pop.

But that reminds me of that dude Stu who was a ghostwriter on sohh who was actually brilliant :bow:
that's the GOAT song from the perspective of a cheesburger tbf

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Rodgera had a choice. Either wait till the 1st to see if Madrid sign Falcao, or just sign Mario right now and be done with it. Happy with his decision.
:childplease: He didn't have a choice. Balotelli was always his only possible option.